Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LvL 80 Char on Pserver LSRO

Discussion on WTB LvL 80 Char on Pserver LSRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LvL 80 Char on Pserver LSRO

---

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM about Lsro
09/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
So I'm posting another GM's ( Agna's and I'm Titanas ) info about Lsro project. Enjoy reading. Hi there, I stayed for more than 2 years in LSRO project, and I think I have some rights to tell you how it really is. In my opinion, LSRO project was one of the best silkroad server projects. Initially, of course, it was probably one of the funniest and unstable one(because of emulators times), but still it was the first Lithuanian server. I just want to leave you my message. Will you believe...
LSRO pserver real or fake...?
06/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Uhh I found this pserver guys and since I haven't played any games or tried any pservers in like YEARS, I kinda forgot whats legit and what aint o_o...but anyway this looks really LEGIT. Why?. Cause it got the downloads and everything...buts its in lithuanian heres the link: - Naujienos LSRO - Lithuanian Silkroad Online rates are like 70x :D and it looks like an emulator...dunno.. edit: LOL nevermind found a post on this server after posting this thread....I request a close on this...