Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VENICE] WTS Archer 93 FF + 280k SP

Discussion on [VENICE] WTS Archer 93 FF + 280k SP within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/21/2009, 03:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi LuvDanielle, since the last selling try, I'm not going to accept payments through paypal and other payments method (real cash) and the payments will be now through GAME GOLD.

Q1.: "Why would you sell your account for game gold if you are leaving?"
A1.: There are a plenty of gold companies that buy gold for real cash, and also I have my customers. (I been selling gold for a while)

Q2.: "Why would you sell your golds for real cash to gold companies instead of us?"
A2.: They are companies.

Q3.: "How much game gold do you want for your account?"
A3.: "3b. (three billions)"

Q4.: "That's alot of gold, isn't it?"
A4.: It is worth 150$ (one houndred dollars) on thepowerlevel.com. (Selling price)

My messenger is on the first page of this thread, and I'm NOT add'ing anyone and JUST add me if you have a question that HAVEN'T been answered here.

Henri
Old 08/21/2009, 14:57   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Henri View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what is so funny ?
Stop flooding on my thread, you're just a jealous that want my account, but it won't be yours, I'm sorry.
Jaloues No dont think so i am mad u hacked my friend ody and i dont have to be jalous i got all builds lvl 100... exept Warrior anyone selling?
Old 08/23/2009, 16:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOrAlive21 View Post
Jaloues No dont think so i am mad u hacked my friend ody and i dont have to be jalous i got all builds lvl 100... exept Warrior anyone selling?
YOU SON OF A ****** STOP BULLSHITING WITH ME AND ON MY THREAD YOU ******* *******, IF I DID SOMETHING PROVE IT! I HAVE NEVER SELL ANY ACCOUNT BEFORE, ONLY GOLDS, AND I'M NOT A FREACKING MUSLIM LIKE YOU TO "HACK" LOW AMOUNTS OF CASH LIKE 30$!!!!
Old 08/28/2009, 21:15   #19

Hi there, i made a surgery 3 days ago, and couldn't post anything, but the account is still on sale, come on guys!
Old 08/29/2009, 12:08   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
YOU SON OF A ****** STOP BULLSHITING WITH ME AND ON MY THREAD YOU ******* *******, IF I DID SOMETHING PROVE IT! I HAVE NEVER SELL ANY ACCOUNT BEFORE, ONLY GOLDS, AND I'M NOT A FREACKING MUSLIM LIKE YOU TO "HACK" LOW AMOUNTS OF CASH LIKE 30$!!!!
ehhhh Stop it, just report him to a Mod, they will ban this freaky
Old 09/02/2009, 18:57   #21

Bump.
Old 09/02/2009, 19:19   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah thatīs true... DeadOrAlive1 used his friend as a MM when he was doin a "trade" with a friend of mine, after that, my friend didnt get anything, and guess what Dead got? ^-^ And even dares to say that he got hacked too by the MM... Yehyeh...

Nice char btw good luck selling
Old 09/02/2009, 23:26   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile Watch wat yur saying dude..

Quote:
Dude what the ****?
What does "AND I'M NOT A FREACKING MUSLIM LIKE YOU TO "HACK" LOW AMOUNTS OF CASH LIKE 30$!!!!" Mean? Muslims are scammers? well im muslim, and im not a scammer, dont call muslims a scammer, not all of us are scammers. Atleast say im not like "SOME" muslim -_-
Old 09/08/2009, 02:07   #24

I'm a muslim hater, I assume. Unless they speak pretty good english.

@frightener
I already knew it mate, this guy is a *******. I feel sorry to hear that, I wish u were more smart, just like me.

@DeadOrAlive21
Your mask has been dropped *******. Finally someone appeared and told the truth about you ******!

@All
The account is now almost level 95 (It probably will be 95 on wednesday or tuesday...) and actually it has prem PLUS, devil spirit ON, grabber ON and OBVIOUSLY the price has increased... ask me for infos on my msn.

Henri
Old 09/09/2009, 18:13   #25

STUPID QUESTIONS ON MY MSN WILL GET EXCLUDED INSTANTLY.
Old 09/09/2009, 20:05   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

@frightener
I already knew it mate, this guy is a *******. I feel sorry to hear that, I wish u were more smart, just like me.

@DeadOrAlive21
Your mask has been dropped *******. Finally someone appeared and told the truth about you ******!

@All
The account is now almost level 95 (It probably will be 95 on wednesday or tuesday...) and actually it has prem PLUS, devil spirit ON, grabber ON and OBVIOUSLY the price has increased... ask me for infos on my msn.

Henri
congratz u people figured out what i am doing... but to bad u find it out to late moving to aion bb sro xD
Old 09/09/2009, 21:24   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

@frightener

@DeadOrAlive21

@All

Henri

Yeah well I wish you were more smart too. Wasnīt talking about myself there that I got scammed. ^^
Old 09/10/2009, 15:48   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hit me up on my ym @ and gimme price etc there
Old 09/16/2009, 04:25   #29

Quote:
Hi LuvDanielle, since the last selling try, I'm not going to accept payments through paypal and other payments method (real cash) and the payments will be now through GAME GOLD.

Q1.: "Why would you sell your account for game gold if you are leaving?"
A1.: There are a plenty of gold companies that buy gold for real cash, and also I have my customers. (I been selling gold for a while)

Q2.: "Why would you sell your golds for real cash to gold companies instead of us?"
A2.: They are companies.

Q3.: "How much game gold do you want for your account?"
A3.: "3b. (three billions)"

Q4.: "That's alot of gold, isn't it?"
A4.: It is worth 150$ (one houndred dollars) on thepowerlevel.com. (Selling price)

My messenger is on the first page of this thread, and I'm NOT add'ing anyone and JUST add me if you have a question that HAVEN'T been answered here.

Henri
I hope you have understood.