Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Silks on iSRO

Discussion on [WTS] Silks on iSRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Silks on iSRO

Hello,
I want to inform, that I am selling iSRo game silks more cheaper than Joymax CO. Price List:

50 Silks = 3$
100 Silks = 5$
200 Silks = 9$
500 Silks + 25 Silks = 20$

Payments by:
WMZ, LibertyReserve, PayPal

How it is going on:
You connect to the game with your id and password (protection for in-game scam). Then we deal all information for payment, you transfer money and you will get Silks after few minutes later. Then you change your password

If, there will be any problems due to scam opinions, we can deal with some admin/mod from this forum, 3 faces in one chat. Or I will make little free payment like proof to admin/mod account [50 Silks]

Contact MSN: swadd0000[e-ta]hotmail[d0t]com
[e-ta] = @
[d0t] = .

There isnt any Fraud!!!
Old 08/05/2009, 15:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by [LT]DarKangeL View Post
Hello,
I want to inform, that I am selling iSRo game silks more cheaper than Joymax CO. Price List:

50 Silks = 3$
100 Silks = 5$
200 Silks = 9$
500 Silks + 25 Silks = 20$

Payments by:
WMZ, LibertyReserve, PayPal

How it is going on:
You connect to the game with your id and password (protection for in-game scam). Then we deal all information for payment, you transfer money and you will get Silks after few minutes later. Then you change your password

If, there will be any problems due to scam opinions, we can deal with some admin/mod from this forum, 3 faces in one chat. Or I will make little free payment like proof to admin/mod account [50 Silks]

Contact MSN: swadd0000[e-ta]hotmail[d0t]com
[e-ta] = @
[d0t] = .

There isnt any Fraud!!!
Selling Silk is not allowed.

#reported.
Closed Thread