Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO/SROR Great accounts

Discussion on ISRO/SROR Great accounts within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISRO/SROR Great accounts

Hello,
i searching a great account in silkroad online in any server or in sro r in any server
the character most have:
*D13 Legend Set
*D13 Weps
*3 Pages Inventory
*D13 Accory
*Loads of gold
I offer real money via PayPal I Don't got much money at my paypal atm but i think that i can find any account in that price .. :-)
please reply here with ur account infromation and a price or add me skype:
segev.s
also i buy a only set without account D13 Legend
for more details add me skype
*** Also i WTT My nuker+money for a great account i got a great nuker 3.3M Sp with great set and avatars lv 117
P>S>Sorry about the bad english...!
Old 06/08/2013, 09:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump he is legal 100%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ISRO or SROR
12/22/2015 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey guys long time ago i stoped playing Silkroad(the official version) and i started playing to pserver. Now after 1 year that i havent played sro at all i would like to return to the official. I would like to know what is the difference betwen the sror and isro. Also i read i little bit on the official server and i saw some extra exp. Does they increased the exp rate? THE official version is still full of bots and no active player with who you can play or it has changed and now there are...
[Buying] iSro/sroR chars
05/14/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for chars in : iSro 1) Aries 2) Aquarius 3) Serpens 4) Bootes 5) Hydrus sro-R
ISRO & SROR ???
01/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Are there now 2 different Silkroads??? or how can i understand it? Or did they just update old Sro ???
WTS/WTT 4x Chars In Isro/SroR !
08/03/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS or WTT For Sro R Chars Lv116 Warrior/Rouge 13D/12D Legend Set With All Silk Shit +3B Gold ( ISRO) Lv74 Str Bower ( SRO-R ) Lv61 Spear Nuker Full 8d Sun Set ( SRO-R ) .... might be lv64 in some hrs Selling For rly cheap : Lv116 for 75$ 74 for 25$ 61 for 20$
Wtb Isro / SroR Char ISRO115+ / SroR 100+
04/08/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As You Can see im interested in Buying a Isro Char Level 115+ or a Silkroad R Char 100+ Isro Char: Must be FF Rare/Legend Set Money Level 115+ Server doesnt metter!