Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MARS] Selling Sbot Old customer account

Discussion on [MARS] Selling Sbot Old customer account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MARS] Selling Sbot Old customer account

Hi everyone.
I'm selling an account which is an old customer in .
I have bought sbot on it, once. Now it's an old customer. If necessary, I will copy the words of an admin saying you'll stay an old customer even IF your subscription ends.

Selling it for Mars gold, since I'm not so good at banking, even worse with banks which have all written in a foreign language for me .

The price: 150M in Mars.

The deal will go as following:
01. I give you Bot ID & PW.
02. You download SBot & enter the Bot ID & PW in SBot.
03. Press Save settings & Login in SBot.
04. Now you will get the "Bot time expired!" Error.
05. You pay me 150M Gold & get the Forum ID.
06. Go to & Login with Forum ID & Bot PW (Bot PW = Forum PW).
07. Click on Profile -> Edit account settings.
08. You can now change the Bot/Forum PW, so that only you can use it.
09. Now click on Repurchase SBot so that you re-activate SBot time for 5€.
10. Gratz, you have now a SBot Old Costumer Account.

Seriously sorry for the one I stole this 10-step process from . It was so good and scam-proof.

The prices are negotiable. If you think this price isn't so good, just post here. And please, don't come here saying that 150 Million gold is too much just because you don't have that much gold . If it really is too much just say your price and I may agree to it ^^.

From this forum, krissss can say that I can be trusted .

For contact, please PM me if you are interested. Afterwards, I'll send you my MSN where we can talk more . Please don't contact on buying the sbot for gold on Mars with anyone saying he is Enforced unless I, myself have sent you a PM containing my MSN .

EDIT: Just so no one will misunderstand - there are 0 days left on the account. Just that the subscription has expired.
Old 05/09/2009, 11:37   #2

BUMP .
Thought about it a little. Price lowered, 150 M .
Old 05/10/2009, 17:33   #3

Bump !
Old 08/05/2009, 03:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi.. im interested in this i am willling to give you a level 73 wizzard on hercules because i have no characters on mars... if you want to accept add me on MSN: