Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How safe is it to buy a Char at powerlevel.com?

Discussion on How safe is it to buy a Char at powerlevel.com? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2013, 18:25   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Please use this section only to trade.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
powerlevel safe zones in chin tomb
09/26/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 33 Replies
for plvl in chin tomb A is the low lvl char, B is the high lvl char 1) A stays in B1, at the side of the two buildings. B does the hunting in B3, four west cave (history)or four north cave(history) 2) A stays at the entrance in B1, B does the hunting in B2 Room 13 3) A stays at the big statue in B1, B does the hunting in B2 Room 8
powerlevel char
04/23/2011 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
Hi,friends, if you want to powerlevel your charator, I suggest you go to cheap-power-leveling. I have been buying accounts and golds for years there. Not only do they sell accounts and golds, but also CD-Key of Tera and Powerlevel of all kinds of games.They do provide a quick delivery and good service, including after service. You can visit their 24/7 customer service if you have questions
Hello :) Im Trading Eg for :) pay safe cards or want to buy char lvl 110 in alexander
08/05/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
we can do good deals together add :) me on [email protected] :rolleyes:
Powerlevel service, wich to use and is safe?
10/04/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Im wondering if you have any experience with PL service for aion. How fast they can be and if they are actually safe. No hacking ur accts and stuff. I tried G4P for 12 hours was about 10 euro at lvl 37. They did half a lvl in 12hours.. slow but safe i guess! Any other suggestions?