Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ANY SERVER 60+ GLAIVE!!!!

Discussion on WTB ANY SERVER 60+ GLAIVE!!!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ANY SERVER 60+ GLAIVE!!!!

looking to buy an server level 60 and higher glaive pm me with price or just email at i am planning on paying rl money not trade or gold maybe throw in an acc to further the deal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bow or glaive ?
01/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
pls help me ! I have a lvl 90 ff glaive, fire, force. and i think that to i change the glaive to bow. Wich char is the better ? the full str bow+fire+force or full str glaive+fore+force?? pls tell me, because the bower is the better, i will rebuild my char. THnx
WTB lvl 64 sos glaive Olympus server now
06/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all pm me __Nave__ in game. or post here
WTB Any Char other than glaive lvl 90+ any server
06/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I quit the game awhile ago cause my account got hacked so i wanna play again but dont wanna have to deal with farming and stuff lol... SO yeahh tell me what you got
Glaive help
05/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey. Im wondering what i should do with my pure str glaive build. My skills at the moment are 48 heukusal fire lightening. and 28 cold and im at lvl 53. I cant decide if I should change lightening to cold. I keep seeing people saying to chose cold over light. but idk if it is worth changing my build. What are your guys opinion on this?
WTT Acc Lv 83 Glaive Server Athens
05/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hello Everybody i have Acc Lv 83 Full Str Glaive all set Full Blue +3 and i have Glaive Lv 80+5 and i have addeers Angle and have Glaive Lv 85+5 in Storge Name Char : shuli Fire Lv 77