Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT CHA MALE LVL 71 PURE INT

Discussion on WTT CHA MALE LVL 71 PURE INT within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT CHA MALE LVL 71 PURE INT

Hi All

ok this is the account information:

the account only have one character and that character is lvl 71 (70%) pure int with 4 gaps the build that the character have is 30 bicheon/ 90 fire/ 90 cold/ 90 light, the character is FULL EMPTY (that means that the character have nothing) no weapons no clothes no anything, the character is in venus im giving it with the email of the account, id, pass , answer of the secret question im giving all i just want a lvl 64+ blader PURE STR farmed with this build (30cold/ 90bicheon/ 90 light/ 90fire)thats all i want if anyone want to make this trade just pm me

thnx for ur time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I search UD male -> Human Male, Taure Male, Dwarf Male
07/12/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi, im searching all this models can anyone help me.
Nightelf Male--> Human Male, Troll Male, Bloodelf Male
05/09/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hätte gern diese model changes, falls möglich! Danke im voraus.
S>130-130-130 Pure Male Ninja n Good Stuffs
04/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 11 Replies
Server:Thunder i got full info of that character also im selling 2x Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade L130 +5 Steed Miraculous Gourd Super +4 1 Socket SDG Boots L120
[WTS]Pure Str Archer Male lvl 90 MARS
05/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys and girls, I am selling a lvl 90 male character.It has the following characteristics: -full str -it has +3 +4 +5 D9 items and a D10 bow +3 -lvl 85 pacheon lvl 83 fire lvl 70 force(you can delevel force via cursed heart skills) -items/elixirs in storage -8.000.000 + gold -a dead cat (bought with silk) -silk suit
UD Male --> Gnome Male ODER UD male --> BE male
05/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Ah is ok, hat sich alles erledigt xD