Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

playsro heaven account

Discussion on playsro heaven account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
playsro heaven account

I stopped playing in the server so I want to sell my char, 110 spear nuker ff has set and nova spear I think,avatar some gold and 360 silks...Searching for some pSc.PM me or tell me ur skype .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Sun LA and 2H+14 (PlaySRO-Heaven)
10/02/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Sun LA set Any + 12D WTB Sun 2h+14 or more 12D Paying PayPal or MoneyBookers, and Paying good! ONLY USING A MIDDLE MAN!!!! Private message me. Thanks
PlaySro - Heaven
09/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
For a few weeks ago i played on the server Heaven at the PlaySro (Current domain is Seidenkraft.com) And i was a serious player with much gold and very good equipment and so forth, and to summarize it, i was playing alot! But the reason i stopped played was that there were a few people on the server that had gotten Seal of Sun 12D Wep, and they got it back when there was a possibility to get it. And that possibility was removed, and the price of the SoSun's was raised by a extremly high...
WTS PlaySRO Heaven , SUN SET
09/20/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTS (in PlaySRO Heaven Server) 12D Sun Protector set +14 full set 6 pieces (Chinese) 12D Sun Accessories +10 full set 4 pieces (Chinese) Accepting PayPal only Using a middle man Selling to the highest offer No noobs please No private messages leave offer or don't reply Thanks
bot PLAYSRO [HEAVEN]
09/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i have try many but all fail, any suggest that works and please give me bot link.. tq
WTS PlaySro Heaven Account
09/04/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I wanna sell my Account on PlaySro Heaven! I've quited SRO so there is no reason for me to scamm someone...i only want some bucks back that i've invested! All Chars on it are clean... . First Char : Build : 120FF Bicheon / 120FF Cold / 120FF Light Stats : Pure Int SP left : 1M + Second Char :