Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Rogue/Cler FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury

Discussion on Silkroad Rogue/Cler FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Rogue/Cler FF 90lv + 5 FB set Mercury

To prevent Scam attempts the Char will be added on Ebay for buyers & sellers security.
Ebay:
Hello I'm selling a nice character ,this is European char on Mercury serwer.I spend a looot of time to create that character ( last 7 months) =D. Its 90lv and His build is Rogue/Cleric ff with nice set (light armour) 84-88+5 fb.I farmed about 700.000 sp to make ff on this char ;P Still on this char its 40,000 sp free
That Character have also full Carnival dress and 19 silks rdy to use ^^, storage is full of
scrolls like dodging,trigger,moving , ded grab pet and also 16 lv som xbow xD
Check screnshots to know more

<-- char
<-- infos about char
<-- skils
<-- items part 1
<-- items part2

Method of Payment = I can only accept pay pal

1.How will I get all infos ?
I will give all infos on ebay email or msn when mine paypal payment = cleared (look 2 point)
2. When will i get all infos ?
When my paypal will be "empty" . Paypal says its 3-4 days to move cash for my bank account but usually it takes 2-3 days =)

My PayPal Account:

Account Creation Date: Apr. 29, 2007

To ensure that this is a legitimate PayPal Verified user, make sure that the URL of this page begins with .

What it Means to be Verified

To become Verified, a PayPal member in Germany must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable).

Any questions ?

msn :
email@ :
This account belongs to Joymax corporation I just sell my time/work/silks which i used to create that character =]
Sorry 4 my english ^^"

Ebay Protection

PayPal Buyer Protection
PayPal offers more than just quick checkout on eBay. We also help keep your identity and financial info secure. Plus, with PayPal Buyer Protection, we cover all your eligible eBay items for the full purchase
price-with no limits and at no additional cost. So go ahead, shop with confidence. PayPal is with you
every step of the way.
Eligible transactions are covered
PayPal protects you when you don't receive an eBay item you've bought, or if an item you've received is significantly different than it was described.
To qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection, you must meet all of these requirements:

* Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item on eBay.

* Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments-like a deposit followed by a final payment-are not eligible.

* Send the payment to the seller through:
o The eBay "Pay Now" button, or
o The eBay invoice, or
o The "Send Money" tab on your PayPal account overview page by selecting "Pay for eBay Items" and entering your eBay User ID and the eBay item number.

* Open a Dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment-then follow the online dispute resolution process.

* Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

How do I know if I'm purchasing an eligible item on eBay?
Look for the buyer protection message in the eBay listing in the right hand column under the "Buy Safely" banner. If you see this message, and you meet the eligibility requirements, then your purchase is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection. You can also view this message after you complete your purchase by logging in to your eBay account, going to "My eBay" and looking at the listing. If the listing does not include the buyer protection message, then it is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

The buyer protection message will will look like this on eBay.com:

How much coverage do I get with PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you see the eBay.com buyer protection message, and if PayPal finds in your favor on your Claim, PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item and original shipping costs-with no cap on coverage. The amount of coverage varies based on the eBay website where the purchase is made.

PayPal will not reimburse you for the return shipping costs that you incur to return a Significantly Not as Described item to the seller or other party PayPal specifies. If the seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favor of the seller even if you did not receive the goods.
Old 01/21/2011, 22:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I dude I want to buy ur caracter I live in brooklyn new york tell no(917)6002464 add my facebook Burak UPRAK()