Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS account at Redsea Server Lv86

Discussion on WTS account at Redsea Server Lv86 within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS account at Redsea Server Lv86

Hello to all here.. I want to sell my account at Redsea Server Lv86 for php and steal leveling at the moment with Premium+ to those who are interested only.. If you think of scamming me better not to reply here, I want a buyer who would take care of my character because it has allot of friends in the game and you can get help on them, and also the character is one of the pioneering in Redsea Server. So think of the high level and hard characters on Redsea specially those are from Philippines or PhilAm.

Character name: JEO007 and 3 more characters
Buildup: Patcheon/fire/light/cold
Pet: bunny and wolfs
Items: 9 degree's

Elements, tablets, items and gold are all ready in the storage, but in another account you can have it all If your my buyer..

mobile no: (63)0926785379 or 63926785379
email: jeo0072002 ---> ym, gmail, hotmail

payment is in any ways but I prefer bank to bank transaction, western union, FedEx and also LBC

note: If your my buyer, only you can have my word.

thanks and good bless

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB RedSea Account
02/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB RedSea Account -low lvl with SP -high lvl (85++) -euro/China doesnt matter -i can pay via Paypal -by other Accounts -or whatever you like
WTS Acc Bow Lv 90 Server redsea
12/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Char Bulid : Weapon & Fire & Cold Weapon 85 Full max and Fire 85 Full max And Cold 76 Full max Some Pics Imageshack - 723710631 Imageshack - 929179503 Imageshack - 962625078 Emile : [email protected]
server redsea
05/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
anyone have the same problems with me?? the server keep on restarting everyday mostly around 5-6am sro time.. idk whether it is my isp problem or sro server problems and at that time my country times is less 1 hour from sro standard time, i ussually wake up on that time to check my goldbot etc... so anyone know whats the problem? btw today server redsea is already restarted 6 times already (according to my guildmate) im afraid its getting hack just like hera.. remember last week some1 post...
Selling lvl 42 Account on server Redsea
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I want to sell lvl 42 full str glavier on Redsea.The problem is that the guy inside the account has 0 gold and absolutely no items or stuff.he has lvl 42 glavie lvl 35 light ...im trading it for some gold on xian ...or im waiting for ur offers...i sell IT CHEAP! im not the kind of person named scammer please remember that!if u want this acc,pm me with ur offer(btw it can be a cheap offer) :)i'm not a scammer so if i under any circumstances seem like i am or some ppl acuses me of...