Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling plasma acc

Discussion on Selling plasma acc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling plasma acc

Hi all im selling an plasma acc for about 10 euro!
so the char is 100ff bow fire force + alot sp left
it has:
fb set 96-99 +3/4
98+7 bow (fb and 80% crit)
98+7 blade and shield
98+5 spear 90% mag and 83% crit
98+5 eu shield... Thats what u can find in its storage

Char has nice nick em good reputation and strong guild!

all i want is just 10euro.. we can deal with trusted mm or alone.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plasma SRO BOT?
12/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I wonder if there is a bot for PlasmaSRO. I know you've heard this question, but I'm curious if there is a bot.I've read on previous topic something about SROKing.I've tryed but i cant bot with SROKING( when i press Botting, it says to me to buy something)... Please Help Me! Thanks
PLasma SRO BOT?!!?
12/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there a plasma sro bot? Meaning does the KD bot work or the butterfly one? :D Please respond. Thanks!!
plasma tv
07/31/2011 - Main - 2 Replies
hey leute wollte mir nen plasma tv anschaffen, weil mein alter röhren tv grad den geist aufgegeben hatt :( ich suche nach billigen guten geräten kann von mir aus gebraucht sein hauptsache qualität is okay und keine großen schäden außer kleine kratzer würd nix ausmachen http://www.quoka.de/hifi-audio-tv-video-foto/tv-p rojektoren/cat_66_7200_adresult_73682436.html hab das hier gefunden is der anbieter seriös? ich kenn mich da kein stück aus :confused:
[lil help] Plasma
01/01/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
ok i wanted to change plasma sword from blue to the black with yellow dragon it's " slot_plasma_5" that's the black 1 i change in item info to that and the icon i got the icon the black sword but plasma sword still blue Oo any help?
LCD vs. PLASMA
04/11/2008 - Off Topic - 10 Replies