Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Rogue lvl 72 Full Farmed on Aege

Discussion on [WTS] Rogue lvl 72 Full Farmed on Aege within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Shes lvl 72 Full farmed with 344k sp left. She has dagger and crossbow skills all maxed (except for fast shot) to 72.
You will get her clean along with the ID, PW, Email, and Secret Answer.
I am only accepting aege gold unless you offer me 400m+ on another server.
After you pay me in game you will receive all of the account info.

Tell me if youre intersted.

Thx
Old 09/28/2008, 04:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much Aege gold u askin for
Old 09/28/2008, 16:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ill offer $50 USD
Old 09/30/2008, 23:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i offer 200kk aege gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 72 Rogue/Bard Full Farmed on Aege
12/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
WTS my rogue / bard lvl 72 on Aege server Character is full farmed dagger/crossbow/bard, with 280k SP left to go. I am taking In Game Gold on Aege server. (Note: I absolutely WILL NOT give you the ID, PW, and SA before you pay. I prefer you pay half, i give ID, PW, then you pay other half, and i give you the SA) ~~~Only taking serious offers~~~ Message me here on EPVP and we can sort out arrangements from there. Thanks
WTS Lvl 72 Rogue/Bard Full Farmed on Aege 280k SP!
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Fast, I need to sell it by tonight. Its Lvl 72 rogue bard full farmed to 85-87 Selling for 350m on Aege, or trading for a Lvl 72+ Nuker / Int Hybrid on Aege It still have an unused 4 week GT in storage Come Fast
WTS ROGUE LVL 72 FULL FARMED 300K SP AEGE
10/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
my rogue is lvl 72 full farmed with bard, dagger, and crossbow skills maxed to 72 she has 300k sp left for full farmed to 90! on aege server send me private message here and we can pm eachother in game im only taking in game gold on aege server
09/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Shes lvl 72 Full farmed rogue with dagger and crossbow masteries with 344k sp left to go Im taking offers in Aege in game gold only...I dont want to move servers or i dont want to trade because that may lead to a scam. Serious Offerz Only Plz If youre interested, i have a video on youtube i can show u and i can give you screen shots. Thx
WTB LVL 70+ FULL FARMED ACC ON AEGE
04/07/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
HEY I WANT TO BUY A FULL FARMED AC LVL 70+ DONT CARE IF ITS EU OR CHINESE NO BOW PLEASE XD SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE ON SERVER AEGEAGEGAEGEGEGGAGGAGGEGEGAGAGGEGEGAGGAGAGAGEGWGAG GAGGEGEGAGGEGEGGE