Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To do Before Trading/Selling/Buying !

Discussion on To do Before Trading/Selling/Buying ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation To do Before Trading/Selling/Buying !

Hi,
in the past years i've seen so many ppl getting scammed by fake MMs, scammer with 50 accounts and so on. So ima give you guys some tips that you might wanna do before a trade. ( hope this is gonna be a sticky )

First of all, try to know with who you're dealing with.
Quote:
1. Do a lil research about the guy, even if this guys has no negative BM.
Try to know if he had multiple accounts etc ..
Can even ask around !
2nd, look at the impersonating threads, if his msn/skype/yahoo is in here.
Quote:
-
Third, ALWAYS deal with a verified MM! Such as Roby, lolrko or overtaker.
Quote:
-
-
-
If you do all these steps, you won't be scammed. If you don't want to do so, that means, trade by your own and get scammed.. well.. there's a complaint area made for this - .

Have fun all,

udaLandiic °~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2012, 22:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
We already have , making this topic obsolete.

#closed
Closed Thread