Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account With Silk Stuff (SPARTA) Isro

Discussion on WTS Account With Silk Stuff (SPARTA) Isro within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account With Silk Stuff (SPARTA) Isro

Hey. Im selling account for really cheap, It has 2 Avatars Female , Dead Devil Spirit Female , Dead Pick Up pet, + Bonus there is 113lvl char in Account. If you wanna make it Good u have to farm 4mil sp xD. its 113lvl Full int. Wizard Skills 64lvl No SP, PRICE IS 1BIL GOLD TO SERVER ELDORADO OR PAYPAL 10€ VIA GIFT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lv33 Account with sun stuff ! (Sparta)
07/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
I want to sell my Lv 33 account on sparta with some sun stuff ! Here the screens: !!! CLICK HERE !!! :) the account is not e-mail veri ! i only accept other chars on sparta or PaySafeCard ! greetz
WTT 83 BLADER FF IN SPARTA ISRO + PhBot Account
03/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 83 BLADER FF IN SPARTA ISRO Silk Items Are Drakon Avatar And Grab Pet 26 Days Left And Dead Devil Spirit From Magic Pop Has D9+3+4 Garms FB 80+5 Blade And 80+5 Shield FB Has Around 80 Mil Gold
wtt isro account server sparta for zszc/fire/water only
03/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD.
iSRO silk account?
01/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok, I started playing iSRO again and got iBot and I was wondering i bought silk on one of my accounts before but im going to switch to Maya server for better ping. Since I bought silk already on another server will it lower my chances of being banned because I was a silk buyer?
Isro Account with 525 silk.
09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hey i sell i isro account with 525 silk!!. All silk were bought with Paysafecard so you cant get banned and i cant make chargeback :). On The account is a ll 22 Character on Server Oasis... http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9043/silk2.th. jpg Make me offers in Thread, i prefer Paypal or Ecsro Vip Account!