Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just Care biglool

Discussion on Just Care biglool within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just Care biglool

he give me a like to download some screen but that screens are .EXE

Nice try
Dont trust him ... and dont download becouse is keylogger
nick : biglool

i have a diashow (it includes screens from skilling, inventory btw set, storage)
server : gaia
diashow:
pls answer fast bye

Uploaded with

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 18:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
lol +1
Old 11/24/2011, 20:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol

thx for helping me ill work a bit then its undetected i thought virustotal dont find it... i forgot password
Old 11/24/2011, 20:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglool View Post
lol

thx for helping me ill work a bit then its undetected i thought virustotal dont find it... i forgot password
Nobody is stupid enough to download a .exe when asking for pics anyway.

If some1 is he deserves to get hacked...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
take care & use MM!
08/04/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
in the last few weeks , many people get scammed. Itīs bad to hear that all! Maybe it isnt the right topic for this section. But all new members or not known here. Use Middlemans for doing your trades. Take care of other topics of the guy you are trading!
TAKE CARE !
06/14/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Do not download the new Client from 2 June Cheat Engine users, tracking source code implemented into dll's. I won't explain it that far, just don't download it if you still wanna enjoy. Cheers PS : You still gotta download it when H&H comes out. Till then, have fun :)
Take Care
03/18/2011 - 9Dragons - 18 Replies
I was banned, So take care with ur hacks =/ ___________________________________ Customer (******) 03/06/2011 05:05 PM My account says Im Blocked Can I know why? Thx. _________________________________ Discussion Thread Response (T.G. Wei) 03/06/2011 06:37 PM
anyone care to.....
02/26/2011 - GunZ - 1 Replies
i need a list of what to delete so i can play gunz with out hacks...
Take Care!
10/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Hey all I just want to say please take care... Its better if you dont buy any Account, why?! Its easy oke yes you can get the email adress + password from the account but lol the seller can still get the account back, how? its easy to make 2 email adresses i mean it so: You can put a second Email adress to the first Email adress if occurs to something. So its easy for the Seller to get the Account back ^^ why i write it? because 2 of my friends do the same xD i just wanna say TAKE CARE