Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RSRO 100 lvl bow in Venera server.

Discussion on WTS RSRO 100 lvl bow in Venera server. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RSRO 100 lvl bow in Venera server.

Char has +3, +5 blue set. Bow +8 full blue. Also has 22kk. Skills are cold: 20lvl, light: 80, fire and patcheon are 98lvl.

You can contact me with skype: evaldas297

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS|My Chars On Rsro |Server : Venera
01/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Wiz Cleric FF 100 http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3557/83150790. jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Glavier Fire cold FF 110 http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4287/22003829. jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
WTT warrior in rSro Venera server
12/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 87lvl ff warrior with 265k sp ff on dual axe 1h 2h and cleric too in venera server for wiz 92+ ff in venera server
What server is Venera in Rsro? :D
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hey i need to know what Server Venera is? :D. Could not Make Picture. But is it the one with not so many Letters?, Or the one with a little more?. Or the one with Long Letters? :D:mofo::D:mofo: This is realy Noobie :D
rSRO Venera Server GUILD
12/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok guys finally I am gonna make the guild because we found some high lvl english speaking people that lvl fast and party all the time :D so only thing I need is a Strong english name .. and we can use all the cool letters xD so I love it I need some good fast lvling members that can speak english I dont want u to be a teacher xD just understand and talk that's all