Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Warlock/Cleric 105lvl, Csro Kings Peak, grade weapon,son immo and legend set!

Discussion on WTS Warlock/Cleric 105lvl, Csro Kings Peak, grade weapon,son immo and legend set! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Warlock/Cleric 105lvl, Csro Kings Peak, grade weapon,son immo and legend set!

Class: Warlock/Cleric
Name: Cyra
Server: Kings Peak
Level: 105
Weapon: Power Warlock rod +5 fb/ Normal Cleric rod +9 fb
Set: Light Armor SON Immortal set +5 almost all fb
Accessory: SON Legend +5 fb Earrings and Necklace, Rings normal +5fb
Sp: FF to 104, but it's only matter of 2 weeks to be ff to 110 (job cave)
Storage: Power Harp, son immo parts of armor, currently I'm trying to sell them, elements, stones etc.

More infos via PM

I've almost forgot, ofc this char has SFS VIP and I have necessary infos to change the password

About the price we will talk in priv.

I've almost forgot, ofc this char has SFS VIP and I have necessary infos to change the password

About the price we will talk in priv.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSRO] [Kings peak] 103 war/cler
06/07/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
SOLD
wts lvl 110 glavie char auf kings peak (csro)
02/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
LEVEL 110 Glavier on KingsPeak(Peak) -char is full farmed and has 300k sp left, and fs vip is not acitvated! so you can get +15m sp with vip! good roc set! good glavie!(look pictures! fire110 heuksal110 force 110!!! 3 page inventory many scrolls and silk items! about 150 attack/defend scrolls , 2 x angel wing dress AND I HAVE ALL INFORMATIONS!!! YOU CAN SEND MONEY THROUGH BANK;CLICKANDBUY OR YOU CAN GIVE ME OTHER SAVE PAYMENT METHODS!!! NEED SOME REAL OFFERS!ALSO WOULD TRADE WITH CHARS ON...
[csro] Kings Peak ÍõµÀáÛ·å 王道巅峰
08/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hab nur eine bitte, wenns en paar deutsche auf dem server gibt sollen sie sich hier ma melden wenn sie lust auf teamplay haben. ich hab echt noch kein einzigen deutschen auf dem server kennen gelernt, macht gar kein spaß. also wer lust hat sollte sich hier ma melden. vllt kennt ihr ja auch ne deutsche guild , könnt ihr ma posten. danke
WTS Wizzard Lv69 On Csro ( Kings Peak)
08/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want sell this wizard for gold or acount in rsro any server if u have it in arthemisa good :) or just for silk in rsro .. pm me with ur offer here Some Pics http://i38.tinypic.com/2rz50qo.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/11tmxe9.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/5uqz5u.jpg
[CSRO] Kings Peak Gold and taxi?
07/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
What is the easiest way of getting gold? And are the free ong taxis the only free taxis there?