Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lokking For Middle Man For iSro

Discussion on Lokking For Middle Man For iSro within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lokking For Middle Man For iSro

As a title say im Lokking for trusted MM Whrite here your contacts
Old 09/07/2011, 14:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

O'well I wouldn't trust this guy. We were talking on skype cuz he wanted to buy my accounts and some gold. I told him payment type would be Pay Safe Card. Then he said he gotta check his Pay Safe Card credit and he figured out that his credit is like 350€. That sounded kinda a lot to me so I asked him few questions and found out that he doesn't even know what is Pay Safe Card. Then I asked him if he made everythin up, if it was the way he would scam me. And there was no asnwer. He just deleted me from Skype.

Well if you are buying his stuff, be careful. I think he would like to scam everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 16:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by partis123456789 View Post
O'well I wouldn't trust this guy. We were talking on skype cuz he wanted to buy my accounts and some gold. I told him payment type would be Pay Safe Card. Then he said he gotta check his Pay Safe Card credit and he figured out that his credit is like 350€. That sounded kinda a lot to me so I asked him few questions and found out that he doesn't even know what is Pay Safe Card. Then I asked him if he made everythin up, if it was the way he would scam me. And there was no asnwer. He just deleted me from Skype.

Well if you are buying his stuff, be careful. I think he would like to scam everyone.
Why would he be looking for a middleman?
Makes no sense..

BTW I am a Middleman^^

Old 09/07/2011, 17:33   #4

BumP i have Middle Man all ready . Closing this thread. partis123456789 is lier he tryed to scam my 109 Char in Neptune
Closed Thread