Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESRO Handgrind leveling service! 25 EURO FOR 100 LVL! HOT!

Discussion on ESRO Handgrind leveling service! 25 EURO FOR 100 LVL! HOT! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
ESRO Handgrind leveling service! 25 EURO FOR 100 LVL! HOT!

Hello everyone! I am opening my leveling service.
I will level your char to any level you want up to 100 for small amount of money via PayPal. Characters are being handgringed with a party so it guarantees fast leveling with skills you will need,means that char won't be just plvled without SP but I will play it like it is a char for me,but after it's done leveling I am sending info straight away to customer via email/skype/msn/pm.

*+*++* Pricelist *+*++*
  • LVL 1-100 + Farming = 80 €
  • LVL 1-100 = 35 € for first 5 customers exclusively for 25 euro
  • LVL 1-85 = 25 €
  • LVL 1-74 = 20 €
  • LVL 1-64 = 15 €
  • LVL 1-52 = 10 €

*+*++* Time required to reach the goal *+*++*
  • LVL 1-100 + Farming = Full farm will take up to 4-5 weeks max.
  • LVL 1-100 = Max. 14 days
  • LVL 1-85 = Max. 7 days
  • LVL 1-74 = Max. 5 days
  • LVL 1-64 = Up to 2 days
  • LVL 1-52 = 24 hours

*+*++* TURBO LEVELING *+*++*
  • LVL 1-100 = Max. 7 days
  • LVL 1-85 = Max. 2 days
  • LVL 1-74 = Max. 2 days
  • LVL 1-64 = Up to 1 days
  • LVL 1-52 = Less than 24 hours

*+*++* TURBO LEVELING PRICELIST *+*++*
  • LVL 1-100 = 25€
  • LVL 1-85 = 15€
  • LVL 1-74 = 10 €
  • LVL 1-64 = 7 €
  • LVL 1-52 = 5 €

Please keep in mind that using the turbo option your char will have a little bit less leveled skills than using normal option. Turbo option is PLVL + handgrind mixed which reduces the time almost by 50% but at cost of lower skills.

*+*++* Avaible payment methods *+*++*
  • Paypal
  • PaySafeCard

*+*++* Contact forms *+*++*
  • E-Mail:
  • PM

Additional informations: Payment is instant via PayPal & PSC code. After ordering level service you send money to my paypal account and when money arrives,I start leveling your new character.

You can choose nickname,build,look. Character will be in temporary guild which you can stay in or just leave. When ordering one of options mentioned above,you need to make your own game account and send me login and password,without email - after character reached it's level you change your password.

If there are too many customers you will be placed in a queue and after I finish one char I will start leveling the other one if it is option normal,with option turbo I can possibly level up 6 characters at the same time,maybe 7.

New option will come,it is faster than turbo,but it's risky - bot. Only for those who do not fear the risk of getting banned,of course all safety cirumstances will be taken to prevent character being reported yet there's no guarantee,so I'm thinking if that option shall be added or not for individuals.

Orders at the moment: 2 - every new order will be placed into a queue.

IN CASE OF FRAUD DETECTION(CHARGEBACK,SCAM) YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE BANNED FROM GAME PERMAMENTLY,I HEREBY WILL DO MY BEST TO GET IT BANNED WITHIN 7 DAYS.
Old 07/31/2011, 02:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't we pay you after you've made the char.
Old 07/31/2011, 02:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would give you a lvl 96 wizz bard on esro4 for your farm/pvling. or skype: dj-past
Closed Thread