Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 93lvl FF Glavier with 215k SP Check for More infos

Discussion on WTS 93lvl FF Glavier with 215k SP Check for More infos within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 93lvl FF Glavier with 215k SP Check for More infos

So i got 93lvl FF Glavier in server Tibet It has 10D +4 Garm Set and Event Som / Sun Accessorys And 2Billion Gold!!@ 24Days Expert Prem on it has exp for 3hours / Day its the old prem what was there before expert prem..+ one prem on storage they did worth 200Silk when they was there..they are able to use!! I TRADE It For Gold in Server Sparta or For Char 98+ in Sparta
Old 07/17/2011, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not Anymore!! SCAMMED BY BigGangBang

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 109 full nova +9 china glavier! CHECK OUT ITS SEXY
11/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The character Build Glavier : Heuksal lv 108 & Cold lv 108 & Fire lv 108 Allfull farmed lv 108 with 462586 sp & premium plus & premium silver & 4 Avatar dress & devil spirit & 1 ress for devil & 2 pets & summon silk scroll, storge 7 pages, inventory 3 pages. Items : Nova Weapon Glavie +7 with"B" advanced elixier with Full nova set And accessories. all set full blues "Head/Chest/Leg/Foot" and hand and shoulder +2.. .And Necklace/Earring/2rings novas +5 All full blues and novas and the char...
Level 83 Glavier, Check NAW!!.
09/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Accepting money offers. Accepting any offer, just say urs, it CAN be accepted. 1. Can use mm. 2. i can go 1st, if u were a trusted member, dont pm me saying "omg menz im trusted menz" Info
WTS Char in Aege with 215k SP
07/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Its Full Str with Angel wings, lvl 34 masteries are fire, bow, and light. (It is a lvl 43 char.) Im only accepting In game gold in Aege or for another char in Aege. Let me know what your offer is down below. (Middleman will be used). thx