Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT a GrindRoad Acc for a ZsZc ACc

Discussion on WTT a GrindRoad Acc for a ZsZc ACc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT a GrindRoad Acc for a ZsZc ACc

well Just Post ur Offers here or Add my Msn xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GrindRoad
06/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I need a grindroad account please give me one ^^
Private server accounts:Zszc,Grindroad
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
well i moved back to isro so im getting rid of my old private server accounts Zszc water lvl 70 pure int spear fire/heuksal/cold ff with 30k or something sp left about 100 mil and sos 76+4 spear in inventory Grindroad : lvl 67 wizz/bard with avatar the green holy knight dress and a couple of reverse left full farmed with 925k sp left also has all 3 reskills available so you can make it into warrior /rogue/warlock etc whatever suits you what i ask for is anything on server gaia...
[Help]GrindRoad
06/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i need ur helps I've an error, here i show an image of it: http://i51.tinypic.com/288oa4m.jpg I get it when i'm patching the 1.295 client with 1.298 patch, if i press accept it continue and it work, then i patch 1.303, then with a media.pk2 i get it to 1.304 and after the green line in the guard i get C9 error. I got the patch from here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/1213223-tutorial-how-get-cl ient-1-304-grindroad.html