Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammed characters on Elitepvpers .. New service from ME .. (Report Via PM)

Discussion on Scammed characters on Elitepvpers .. New service from ME .. (Report Via PM) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Scammed characters on Elitepvpers .. New service from ME .. (Report Via PM)

Dear Elitepvpers members ,

As mentioned before I'm casting some ways to fight scammers by my own way .

So here's a little description about this thread.

A lot of characters get scammed daily on Elitepvpers due to naive members or new members without using a trusted middlemen. so due to my responsibility to do the best I can to fight scammers. every character got scammed and the previous owner got a proof of that will provide me with details of the scam process in private message in elitepvpers and I will cast the name here with the proofs (Without proofs I can't help) .. And I believe that will fight in a way or another to prevent scamming or at least to prevent scammers from selling characters on elitepvpers
  • Scammed characters, with Suspicious owners :

NONE ATM

• Restored characters:
  • Note: In this section I will add restored characters from scamming (will be marked as green for a while)

NONE ATM

This will not be the last form of the list, it will be edited and updated soon.

Regards ~ lolrko.
Thanks
15 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scammed characters on Elitepvpers .. New service from ME ..
05/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers members , As mentioned before I'm casting some ways to fight scammers by my own way because rules(Of E*PVP) are not enough to do so. So here's a little description about this thread. A lot of characters get scammed daily on Elitepvpers due to naive members or new members without using a trusted middlemen. so due to my responsibility to do the best I can to fight scammers. every character got scammed and the previous owner got a proof of that will provide me with...
TuT- to PREVENT being SCAMMED and to REPORT them IMMEDIATELY~
01/09/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
Welcome to my thread, My name is Fritz. Today, i will help you to prevent being SCAMMED by others. This Tut is for Newbies . You can read it, understand even you're not a newbie. :P :) - 1st Scam: NEVER go to a ROOM named "Need Pilot?" , "TRADE ACCOUNT" , "FREE CASH" , "SELLING ACCOUNT" (there's 50% scam chance if their room has a LOCATION) 2nd Scam:If you're in the room, then they want to change their character to be IMBALANCE called "IMBA" if it's 1 on 1 then the game didn't start...
elitepvpers Shop Kinah-Kauf Report XXL!
08/06/2010 - Aion - 6 Replies
Hallo Com. Ich wollte mal berichten wie der Kinah-Kauf hier von statten geht und euch auf dem laufenden halten wie es bei mir läuft. Ich mache dies aus folgenden Gründen: Viele User sind sich unsicher ob sie es wagen sollen wegen der Bann gefahr. Es macht mir nix aus wenn ich gebannt/gesperrt werde oder mir alle Items entzogen werden da der Spielfrust momentan so groß ist, dass ich eh aufgehört hätte aber mit etwas Kleingeld mache ich gerne weiter. Ablauf: