Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT (OLD COSTUMER!!!)

Discussion on [SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT (OLD COSTUMER!!!) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] SBOT ACCOUNT (OLD COSTUMER!!!)

Well i got a SBOT account to sell, since i quit SRO i dont need it anymore.
The price is negociable
SBOT - 45€.

You can add me on Skype, MSN, even facebook if you want :P, i can talk without any problems, i can speak portuguese english and french :P.
Just give me a PM if you want to talk, and i will send all my contacts!

BTW: (I dont have any feedback because its my first time on the black market but you can have the talk you need, the time, wtv, to trust me, i will be 100% in touch with who wants to buy anything)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS SBOT ACCOUNT OLD COSTUMER
03/29/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
WTS SBoT ACCOUNT OLD COSTUMER Pay safe card or Gold in Hercules
WTS sbot account Old costumer
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
selling old sbot account for 30$ via paypal or accepting gold on decents servers, if you're interested pm me with your mail
WTS OLD COSTUMER SBOT ACCOUNT
11/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Sbot old costumer account 45 $ I only accept paypal I only accept Middleman which is a moderator on epvpers. Contact me: [email protected] ( msn/yahoo messenger )
Sbot to sell - 20usd. (old costumer)
09/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
So I gotta sbot to sell only thing I care about is money I want to you to go firstly, if you dont like that, gtfo :] [email protected] my msn I got 3 accs...
SELL Sbot Account Old costumer
09/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, ich möchte meinen Sbot, old costumer verkaufen, da ich keine Zeit mehr für Silkroad habe. Somit brauche ich auch den bot nicht mehr. Ich verkaufe den Account für 25€ PSC. hinterlasst mir eine nachricht, oder added mich bei icq. 257650807 mfg momo