Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ZSZC Retro Account to ZSZC Fire!

Discussion on WTT ZSZC Retro Account to ZSZC Fire! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ZSZC Retro Account to ZSZC Fire!

Hello. About my Retro account :

- 3 Chars created.. Highest level - 49. INT Hibryd. Pretty nice char.
- Got whole info. ID PW EMAIL.

I searching for 101+ Fire account. PM Me with offers. We will make deal with middleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT filelist account + gold zszc water for zszc fire
03/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Well my last offer for an account zszc fire .... WTT account Login(filelist, you cant register for free cuz data base of accounts is fullanymore^^ from 1 year...) which is one of the best trackers of games , movies , programs , console (anithing you want) in torrents(at my download like 5 - 6 mbs(megabites per second) And 67 lv glavier with 101+7 glavie Fb good sts + 1 grab pet dead for an account on zszc fire GOOD ACCOUNT pm me Trade with verified middleman lolrko or you go first ^^
WTT ZSZC(FIRE) 105 GLAVIER FF FOR 90+ BOWER OR INT CHAR ZSZC(FIRE)
03/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Im trading my lvl 105 ff glavier on zszc(fire) it got 267k sp left,440mil gold +3 fb set garment,+5 glavie,items in storage like tabs,equipments,elements,etc...I would like to trade this char for a bower or a int chat lvl 90+ with a decent set and weapon and its should have some skill points left.I can add more gold if you want. EDIT:Trading the char for any retro account too. You will go first or we will use a midleman. If you wana trade then leave your offer here and add me to the...
WTT Zszc Retro Account For Zszc Fire/Water
03/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT Zszc Retro Account Clean (Char Lv 20 =) ) .. For Zszc Fire Or Water Only : Level : 105 Full Farm Nuker Spear / Bow STR / Bow Int ONLY Set +5 FB and Weapon +5 or +7 @ Pm me ;)
WTS 105 Bow int. ZSZC(FIRE) For ZSZC(Retro) account. Or gold on ZSZC(FIRE).
02/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello today i wanna WTT My 105 Int bow on ZSZC FIRE . It's FF 105 Pacheon/Fire 105/Cold 105. Great char. I could trade it for a 101+Char with a good set and wep Or higher chars of Course. My char have a hmm.. Set is not that good . And it's missing.Many weapons in storage , some elixirs. What i want?:As i said. Gold on ZSZC(Fire) . Or ZSZC(Retro) Account.There would be a nice deal for you if you get me an ZSZC Retro account or two.You get this 105 character than.. How we trade?:~We...
WTT ZSZC Water (lv64 Elementnuker with +5) for a ZSZC Fire Account!!!
01/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
I want to trade my Lv64 Elementnuker-account for any Account on ZSZC Fire! My char has a +5 Spear and some golds.