Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOW ePvp team

Discussion on LOW ePvp team within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOW ePvp team

omg i don't know so why refuses ban scammers retards.. KnilixxX [Mr*Hisho] in one big scammer and epvp refuses ban him noobs.. ban this ******!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/19/2011, 23:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
KnilixxX is a scammer .. ! he tried to scamm me , too !! he changed his name he is Mr*Hisho !!
Old 02/19/2011, 23:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolek12342 View Post
omg i don't know so why refuses ban scammers retards.. KnilixxX in one big scammer and epvp refuses ban him noobs.. ban this ******!
Jahh, te pa ne tradaj z njim. Drugič pa uporabi posrednika(MM)? (:
Old 02/19/2011, 23:15   #4

57 itraderov? sj ti so pa tut nubi namest da bi scammere banali jih kr puscajo gor da se dalje scamajo..
Old 02/19/2011, 23:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
gibt mal den namen Mr Hisho bei suche ein & ihr seht das er schonmal probiert hat welche zu scammen & man kann ja 1 x im Monat seinen namen geändert & nur heißt er KnilixxX
Old 02/19/2011, 23:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVurcer View Post
Jahh, te pa ne tradaj z njim. Drugič pa uporabi posrednika(MM)? (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolek12342 View Post
57 itraderov? sj ti so pa tut nubi namest da bi scammere banali jih kr puscajo gor da se dalje scamajo..
Eglish/german is allowed not slovenian or what language is that
Old 02/20/2011, 00:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Yes guys right, i am not the only one.

Have put a pw on my PSC **** noob.
Hope he'll get banned asap.
Accused me as a liar
Old 02/20/2011, 00:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Ok guys, please keep the following words in mind:
elitepvpers is a platform used for communication. Not more and not less. We provide you a space in web, where you can find a trade partner. Nowhere on this board we say you can trust everyone here. Just like everywhere else. Therefore we are in no way responsible for anything you do outside elitepvpers. And the actual trade happens outside elitepvpers (except for e*gold trades but that's a different story). Of course we would like to help you but there is just too many cases to handle at once. Checking proofs and interviewing the traders takes hell of a lot of time.
We have no responsibility and no right to play CSI:Internet. What I want to say is that there might be other criminals who e.g. download warez and they are registered here. Is it our duty to punish them? It isn't. I hope you understand that.
If you have a problem with a TBM rating we can help you. We also help you if you got scammed in an e*gold case, since it's much easier to track and the trade actually happens on elitepvpers. If you followed our "Safer trading tips" located in the TBM announcements and stickies, you can contact the police or a lawyer which will then contact us. We will provide any IPs and other evidence which is needed to them afterwards.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread