Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

117SWSRO2 NUKER FOR ONLY MYSRO ACCOUNT

Discussion on 117SWSRO2 NUKER FOR ONLY MYSRO ACCOUNT within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
117SWSRO2 NUKER FOR ONLY MYSRO ACCOUNT

WTT 117 nuker FF 117 /COLD/HEUKSAL/FIRE/ +4FB SET AND I WANT TO TRADE FOR ONLY MYSRO LEVEL DOESNT MATHER BUILD DOESNT MATHER... i just wanna account on mysro with all info for change pw and pw change (CODE)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT LVL 99 Full INT S/S nuker [MYSRO]
09/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello epvp o,o ! /) I wanna sell or wanna trade my account on mysro , he is lvl 99 FB 9D equip, and shoulders+hands+foots+earings, 10d and some blue and +3 . < The char got a lvl 99 + 3 Sword with blue. and a lvl 90 +3 Shield with blue. Skilled: Bicheon 75, Heuksal 70(...dual before update..but with skill edit bug.. can u skill bag x.x ) . Ice 40, Fire 98 light 70. He got almost 900Mill. Much other things in storage, like 9D FB things . 10D tabs, Elements and Bla.
97 INT NUKER on Mysro
01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Wts lvl 97 Full Int Nuker on mysro. Moon sword / shield +7. FB set. 500m gold. Proposition here.
WTT/WTS MYSRO 86 nuker & 91 glavier
01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 25 Replies
As in thread name. If you wanna trade/buy with middleman - only accepting mods / global mods or admins as middlemans,NO ONE ELSE. If you wanna trade/buy WITHOUT middleman - you go first. Screens of both chars,inventory,depot and skills:
WTS MySro lvl 72 s/s nuker
01/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
for runescape PIN...it has gear, weapon, 30kk cash and i help to change pw too.
WTT MySro lvl 88 nuker
01/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I have got for trade char lvl 88 on serwer MySro. It's a Hybryde nuker int5:1str. He is ff for that moment and it's very good char i think. He have in storage 104kk gold and a lot of elixirs. He have pet monkey two days left, 28 globals, and 19 return scrolls from IM. He have pretty good set with shield +5 and good br. On that account is one more char lvl 50, it's bowman. I want to trade that account for some lvl 64+ char on iSro or 80+ char on ecsro. If you want some more informations...