Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Lost at This Part. Help Meh.

Discussion on Get Lost at This Part. Help Meh. within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get Lost at This Part. Help Meh.

Code:
[CODE]Server Patch Config

1. Run "PSM_Server\PSM_ServiceMgr.exe".

2. Close then re-open Server Patch Config.

3. In Menu, Server Setup >> Service Install All.

4. Be patient it takes a while for all Shaiya Services to register and be Paused.

5. In Menu, Control Service >> Start All Server Service.
      If any fail to start right click on them in the Tree View and click Start.
This is from Zerosignal's Tut.
I did exactly what it said but I still cant get the green pause marks.
I have Teamviewer if someone wants to help me that way.[/CODE]
Alright fixed this, now im having trouble keeping them running? Fix for this?

Edit: added short clip of the problem, better than pictures
Old 05/11/2010, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
This happened to me a few times during the initial setup... took me a long day to fix it. Now there is a few possibility to fix this problem. I will try to list all what i can remember.

If this ep3, maybe a good idea to upgrade to ep4. Use ProfNerwosol "How to EP4". Remember to follow all his step which he took the trouble to list one by one. DO NOT skip the step and dont use the PSM_ServiceMgr.exe just yet. U have to make sure the primary service is running properly. Make sure PSM_Agent.exe and PSMServer_Agent.exe service is running on ur machine. If not, no matter how much u try, the server wont start!... If both are running, make sure u update ur map using the latest map (again in How to EP4 thread has the latest map...say thank Prof"...if the map is not updated you will not get the game start as well. Only when all the neccessary thing being completed that you run the PSM_ServiceMgr.exe. Install service then run the PSMServer_ServiceMgr.exe.

Also i found that SQL Express dont respond well to Shaiya Private Server. I switch from SQL Express to SQL 2005 server, and Shaiya run smoothly ever since. Again read Prof posting as well as ZeroSignal ones. Both of them kind ppl take the trouble to make the tut for us to read, without them we will still be in the dark. I hope I do help a bit.