Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideea of cheat :D

Discussion on Ideea of cheat :D within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ideea of cheat :D

hey i just wanna tell u that i have an ideea for a chat as u know gm have power to change stats can u do something that change ur stats? if u know how =)) i know some C++ but not enough and ... no visual bazic code anyway if u can make it to work on Greenlight too.
Anthoner ideea u could make a hack that make the mobs to drop something as the player wants(*** etc)
Thnx , hope u will do it :P
Old 01/27/2010, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086
*closed*
use our main hack topic:
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Other ideea
12/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I have an ideea... maybe, all the coders, make a new server, and all to give an ideea, and, make the Best Server of World. :D Will be wonderfull :D
i need the cheat to kill all monsters on screen cheat for the mana world
04/24/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
:mofo:i need the cheat to kill all the monsters on screen cheat for the mana world:mofo: :mofo:or email me at [email protected]:mofo:
Heloo.Y have a great ideea
03/05/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Y think wil be so coll for us to enjoy a new series of Garments.Some one can talk to a Gm my ideea?Thx a lot(for Conquer Online):D
i have 1 more cheat that i wanna share but i think this classify as a forbiden cheat
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 35 Replies
here is the discription i found an address that if you got hit by monsters, other race and same race the damage youll get is negative. u dont need to bring any potion you will get 0 damage pls classify this before i give this cheat to the public i have proven this cheat in Gamershak i was ff by acc archon and subs also with belatos with my Dark Priest i just beacame a wanted person they are saying that i use fp pot hack. if they only known.
a lil ideea, please have a look
08/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi guyz, I was wandering, can any1 make a tool that u can add ppl that are kos for you in CO and remember them, and when they are on your screen you get a kinda warning that they passed u, a sound or something, it would help a lot, and god forgive me if there has already been made a post abt this but i searched and didn't find anything. I'm a noob and I do not know how to make such a tool, I was hoping u guyz could help cause I got many kosed players :hm: :D . ...