Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lapis linking

Discussion on lapis linking within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lapis linking

please can anyone help me , i cant link my lapises to my weapons i am on easy mode lvl 27, it says i dont have enough slots, what do i do help plz
Old 01/05/2010, 01:39   #2

lol why u on easy mode, you wasting ur time go on normal mode so u can get ur hard mode and u can't link weapons that got no slots in it. u look new to the game to learn the game read the tut on the shaiya forum or play on private server like 66shaiya u will lvl up fast and u get all the good stuff and there a lot of people can help u there then go back to shaiya us

Good Luck
Old 01/06/2010, 15:50   #3

Received Thanks: 1,161
To explain some things:
Lapises are Linkable on noble,worship,heroic,dread,legendary and goddess Gear and Weapons/Shields.
Noble has 1 Slot,Worship 2,Heroic 3, Dread 4, Legendary 5 and Goddess 6 slots.
Goddess is wearable only for Ultimate Mode Characters.
Well, youre Mode youre playing on is a waste of time. You cannot lvl up more then lvl30 so It is recommended to start as a Normal Mode. After you reach lvl40 on your Normal Mode you will unlock Hard Mode. Start a Hard Mode Character then. I will recommend you to make a Fighter (because of Farming at High Levels). After you hit lvl40 on your Hard Mode you will unlock Ultimate Mode (!!!). Ultimate Modes are the strongest kind of Modes. Normal Mode Characters get only 5 stat points per level, Hard Mode 7 stat points and Ultimate Modes 9 stat points. You can Increase your stat point number by killing the oposite side (PvP).
P.S. A little hint for linking:
Level 1-4 Lapises should link without Problems, but Its recommended to link at Full Bless.
Dual, Lvl5 and 6, and lvl7 Debuff Lapises should be Linked with an x2 Linking Hammer.
Sonic,Flash,Absorption and Element Lapises should be Linked with an OP Hammer.
Thanks
1 User