Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beta Testers Needed!

Discussion on Beta Testers Needed! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Beta Testers Needed!

Hey everybody, I'm looking for beta testers for a new bot that I've been working on. Its a new packet based bot that can run in the background. It has tons of features and it should work on most clients. I'm looking for testers who can give detailed descriptions of errors and problems, people who can invest time to find such bugs/problems, people who can come up with creative ideas on stuff to add/change. I'd prefer for the testers to speak good English, and have a good computer to run on. Currently I'm looking for testers who play on the US shaiya servers, and have high lvl toons. So if you think you fit the description and want to help post here. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2010, 10:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would love to have an opportunity to beta test. I play extensively on the Shaiya US Teos Server at various times. I've played up to 4 clients using the software releses of the gurus from ******************* and elitepvpers.com . I have 2 accounts and 4 toons above level 50 primarily priests and mages. I have 3 toons above level 30 but under 50 (fighter/defender).
Old 01/02/2010, 23:37   #3

i would like to help, dont have a very powerfull pc, but i got high lvl toons and a lot of time on my hands
Old 01/03/2010, 07:00   #4

I play on Teos i have a lot of lv 5x and 4x UM chars on fury side and have used your current bots, i have a high end computer and have ran Shaiya 4+ times at once and I am familiar with using Virtual Machines also to bypass game securities for bots. Lots of free time and i speak English and i can give a detailed analysis of errors and possibly diagnose where they originate.
Old 01/03/2010, 18:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Thanks everybody for your interest. Please goto our forums and send me a pm there about being a beta tester. Once I get your pm I'll add you to the list. Thanks