Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Updater.exe-Game.exe

Discussion on Shaiya Updater.exe-Game.exe within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Updater.exe-Game.exe

Español
Hola gente de elitepvpers tengo una duda la cual es que el updater y game que tengo es fácil visualizar la ip con un editor hex, cosa que en otros updater's y game's no lo muestra, me gustaría encriptar ese código de fuente pero realmente no soy muy bueno con eso de las fuentes de los programas.

English
Hello people elitepvpers have a question which is that the updater and game that I have is easy to see the ip with a hex editor, which in other updater's and game's not showing, I would like to encrypt the source code but I'm really not very good with that font programs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need a shaiya ep6 game.exe without GG+Updater
12/18/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I need a shaiya ep6 game.exe without GG+Updater if anyone is willing to help me and other out thank you for you time :)
Shaiya DE game.exe NO updater
12/06/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I need a game.exe with multiclient or a climbhack or sth. else (its important that the updater doesn´t start :D) for the latest shaiya DE version. Pls help me i dont find new versions for Shaiya DE. Hey Leute, ich suche ne game.exe für die neuste Version von Shaiya DE. Wenns geht Climbhack oder n Multiclient (der Updater "darf" sich nicht öffnen) Wenn ich andere Climhacks etc. beutze kommt bei der Serverauswahl die Fehlermeldung "Die Spieleversion stimmt nicht überein o.ä."...