Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server] Shangrala

Discussion on [New Server] Shangrala within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2009, 11:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

Hey it is the best i ever seen thanks
Old 10/06/2009, 15:52   #17

Received Thanks: 3,086
@drew666:
everyone here can bypatch his .exe on his own!they just have to use lilprohaker's baptcher/GG disabler

best regards
Poly
Old 10/06/2009, 19:44   #18

It is a very good server, we're still expericing problems and stuff but its in testing so ofc we will (no im not a GM or GS just a guy whos helping drew with testing) were trying to work around these bugs but its taking a while so all bear with us while we do this
Old 10/09/2009, 04:01   #19

YAY! Shaiya server ! At least this one is uncorrupted and not have ****** up items like that gay lvl 8 lapsi you have to pay for in other servers. >.< .

Will you have free res runes in shops plz o.O --No res runes free Im no play and others feel the same way. Anyway best of luck! Im downloading the client so lets see what errors I get =P

Edit: Downloading is too slow. Please put client on
Old 10/09/2009, 05:18   #20

Yes you can buy Res Runes from NPC The assesory mechant in Keo(light) and Gilter(Fury) sells the runes, lvl 15 capes, and Snowboards.

The liquid mechant in Apu/Iris sell lvl 40-50 rare mounts and some AP items

Dino drop legends gear lvl 56+

Server is still in beta so we adding stuff in server all the time.

At the same time we are taking all advice players give us to improve the server. If you do have something that you might think will help server please go to our forum and post ur opinon
Old 10/09/2009, 07:19   #21

Umm Okay. I got to lvl 11, then I quit. No players are online and with 15x exp is still 30 minute or so grind to lvl 10. By the time I get lvl 10 I have no gold for equips and the pots in medicine npc I cant afford.

Please can you do something about the gold rate ? Also can you free party summon/teleport runes from the mall? Or if your stuck with the gold rate can we have some free items or gold when our character is born ?

Not being able to buy the equips is just sad. -Btw I went to lvl 15 pvp map and I saw that the lvl 1 lapis was droping at a nice rate. ~Ty for that...

umm Now Im not playing because my toon have no gold =P (Im stuck in apul and cant pay for teleporter)

Edit: I see 10 mil for 1 res rune... Thats too much money. You think anyone is going to play PVP and willing to waste about 50-100 res runes a day ? At least but a 7 day res rune for that price o.O ?

1 hour res runes should be like 500k... or at least put the 12 hour res rune for 2 mil instead the crappy 1 hour ones ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2009, 10:41   #22

i tried to download it but all i got was 69kb/s :/

and i have DSL 16.000

could u pls upload the client somewhere else with better speed
or give a patch which we can use for shaiya US
Old 10/09/2009, 13:44   #23

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
i tried to download it but all i got was 69kb/s :/

and i have DSL 16.000

could u pls upload the client somewhere else with better speed
or give a patch which we can use for shaiya US
if you sue FIREFOX, you can download the upgrade "DownThemAll" it's a special download manager increasing the speed!

best regards
Poly
Old 10/09/2009, 15:41   #24

Yea poly i used that program to and i downloaded wit 900 kbs
Old 10/09/2009, 22:56   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
Umm Okay. I got to lvl 11, then I quit. No players are online and with 15x exp is still 30 minute or so grind to lvl 10. By the time I get lvl 10 I have no gold for equips and the pots in medicine npc I cant afford.

Please can you do something about the gold rate ? Also can you free party summon/teleport runes from the mall? Or if your stuck with the gold rate can we have some free items or gold when our character is born ?

Not being able to buy the equips is just sad. -Btw I went to lvl 15 pvp map and I saw that the lvl 1 lapis was droping at a nice rate. ~Ty for that...

umm Now Im not playing because my toon have no gold =P (Im stuck in apul and cant pay for teleporter)

Edit: I see 10 mil for 1 res rune... Thats too much money. You think anyone is going to play PVP and willing to waste about 50-100 res runes a day ? At least but a 7 day res rune for that price o.O ?

1 hour res runes should be like 500k... or at least put the 12 hour res rune for 2 mil instead the crappy 1 hour ones ?
In regards to this thunder me and drew are trying to find the range values for the Continous Res Runes, until we do we cannot put conti res runes in because they just dont work/activate. As soon as we find the range values for them they will be dropping in the jungle and desert. Seen as its still EP3 its lvl 50 for UM and thats an ample lvl to start farming for your res runes for your UM.

PS: If anyone knows the range values for 6h/7D/15D/30D Conti Res Runes plz post here. Thanks

Oh and EDIT: Hardly any players are online because the server is a week old and still in Beta Testing. Dont expect a new server to suddenly fill up with players especially when its still in beta. As soon as it comes out of Beta i predict the server will fill up more, but until then it wont
Old 10/10/2009, 04:16   #26

You missed the central arguement. There is nothing I can farm for gold. I told you my toon is stuck in apul cause He not have gold for the teleporter. Also As I started to go lvl up in the pvp lvl 15 I got owned cause I dont have any gold for armor. --I dont mind playing solo, but I do mind not being able to buy a freaking weapon o.O ?

Also if you want more players go post add in
Old 10/11/2009, 04:25   #27

Excellent Server Drew, i congratulate you.
I have just been surfing on the Shangrala home page and was wondering if i could be of any help when it comes to the websites design/graphics.

I am currently going a 4 year Diploma in Graphic Design so if i could be of any assistance to you please send me a pm and ill add you on MSN and have a chat.

Best wishes and well done with this server once again
Old 10/11/2009, 12:55   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
You missed the central arguement. There is nothing I can farm for gold. I told you my toon is stuck in apul cause He not have gold for the teleporter. Also As I started to go lvl up in the pvp lvl 15 I got owned cause I dont have any gold for armor. --I dont mind playing solo, but I do mind not being able to buy a freaking weapon o.O ?

Also if you want more players go post add in
Yes i understand this but please bear with us, drew is busy confinging the server and such. He's been so busy this past week, he cant do everything at once. So bear with him and im sure he will get around to it.
Old 02/20/2010, 05:47   #29

LOL i cant this cliend download xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2010, 15:37   #30

register off dont open i
Closed Thread