Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Bypass Problem

Discussion on GG Bypass Problem within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
GG Bypass Problem

Deutsch
Huhu =)
Ich hab mir den neusten Bypass geholt und in den Shaiya ordner getan.
Aber wenn ich starte, öffnet sich zwar das Game und die erste "Werbung" erscheint doch dann öffnet sich ein Fenster und da steht:
"Das Laden der Log in daten ist Fehlgeschlagen!!!"
Wieso^^?

English (by Google^^)
I got me the newest bypass and brought into the Shaiya folder done.
But when I start to open in the game and the first "advertising" appears but then a window opens and there stands:
"The loading of the log data is in Failed!"
^ ^ Why?
Old 07/29/2009, 13:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should run the update.exe instead of just copying the game.exe over and run... Let your client update first, THEN apply the no gg / multi / climb patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 14:09   #3

elite*gold: 14
thanks will try it =))
Old 08/22/2009, 22:51   #4

elite*gold: 0
I have the same problem, but after I run the Updater.exe I still get the error message. help please ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bypass problem
07/29/2010 - 4Story - 2 Replies
ich habe ein problem wen ich bei 4story hack mit bypass und dan 4story neu starte steht da das das hack schild ein ahck indekt hatt und wen ich das den neu insterliure stehst das da immer noch thx schonma im voraus
Der Bypass Das Problem!!!
12/09/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute is das bei euch auch so? Ich habe den Bypass von Aslator benutzt nur jetz seit gerade eben funtzt des net mehr. Also ich starte alles wie sonst nur wenn ich im Spie bin und auf den Trainer gehe steht da ich muss den Bypass nutzen und dann habe ich das Spiel Neu ausprobiert und dann kommt dieser Balken mit dem Anti Hackshield und danach geht das Weg aba das Spiel macht net weiter Warum??? habe schon neu installiert und wieder Versucht und wieder genau das selbe Problem was soll ich...
problem with the crc bypass
10/01/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
can any one relog servers while using the crc bypass?
[Problem] Bypass
09/13/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
i downloaded the dragonica eu bypass.. but after i used it i cant connect to game channel. i can login but when i choose a channel nothing happen. i played without hacks and the game worked perfecrly. i installed the game again in another folder without using the bypass and it works, so i know that the problem is in the bypass. Thx for reading and helping :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
problem with that New bypass
07/11/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Problem with the New bypass YouTube - Help