Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to SY Shaiya

Discussion on Welcome to SY Shaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Welcome to SY Shaiya

Welcome to SY Shaiya (private server)

Always free of charge, a unique version.
An increase of four sets of new equipment: gold suite, the latest version of the Korean package, Super Suite, the server suite characteristics.
Registered account, free 1000 cash, 47000 points, record.
Senior suite can be purchased directly from the city, soon to upgrade account, you can quickly challenge your BOSS.
Always insist on free servers so you enjoy a pleasant game fun.
Stone to the 10 level changes can be mounted in any position.
New stable server welcome you, hope you can give us a better proposal.

Added: BUG all have been rectified and registered to send 1000 Cash, do not. Register Now send 60000 Cash. In a short span of three days, is now online to reach a 185-person audience. This is a very good situation. We will work harder to maintain the server.
Old 07/07/2009, 09:09   #2

Those who want to register use explorer not mozila firefox. good luck
Old 07/08/2009, 00:08   #3

I would like to thank the arrival of friends, in the past few day's time enrollment has reached 220. Thank you. I will pay the most hard-working and friends to return.
Old 07/08/2009, 00:11   #4

Cheatengine1, Hello, on your question. I registered with my friends forum to answer your guidelines.

Hi all
lots of people having issues registering a new account here is how to get it done

New Acccount must to created using INTERNET EXPLORER

Goto ( in Internet Explorer )

Enter you desired Account and Password .

Password protection: is another place people are having problems.
Pick ANY question, and use 4 random characters.
Any more then four seems to bug the system.

Document number: just use the numbers "123456"

Real name, E-mail, and Verification Code all work normal.

Please do not yell at me I have nothing to do with this server, I am just a player like you
Old 07/08/2009, 02:50   #5

dont even bother trying this server, way to many bugs needed to be fixed , will prolli b better in a couple months
Old 07/08/2009, 12:06   #6

LOL PL0x, Hello, first of all, Thank you, you can come to SY shaiya. With regard to your question I am very confused, you can visit our website under the. On the registration and issue of such weapons is because a small number of all players on the shaiya do not understand why there is a misunderstanding. whether these errors should not be placed on us. With regard to the problems you mentioned. our members also have a complete detailed explanation.

joehicksPost at 4 Hour (s) ago | This Author's Posts Only "Cant Equip Items" How to fix
Ok, so "some" of you guys start game and cant equip any gear.
It's because you have Episode 4 updated ... You need to reinstall shaiya and DO NOT PATCH the updater .... and then extract the dlq.rar into the Shaiya folder .. then voila!!!
Old 07/08/2009, 13:24   #7

yes that is right. I made those topics with weapon problem, but its not a server problem.. its because i didnt knew that you need episode 3 not 4.
The server is very good! no problems at all actualy.
Admin keep up the good work, and i am sorry if i made some confusions. Heartless

Also i woud liek to add that this version is very cool, koreean version, armours look amazing!!!!
Old 07/08/2009, 13:45   #8

Whats Xp rate ? whats the money rate ? Is UM unlocked ? Whats the server capacity ? Need Items too, Website doesn't give any info either
Old 07/08/2009, 15:38   #9

there is a weapon bug btw. cannot equip item, Tried with ep3 and ep4 client, And no free res runes ? pfft, kill 1 mob at the start and your lvl 35/25um and you have no gold to take gate keepers, Drops are the same as regular shiaya
Old 07/08/2009, 15:48   #10

just download shaiya. instal it, dont update. Use the server patch and youre done.
Youre equip problem is solved.
You get res stones.. you got 1000 free cash. you can buy 3 or 4
The gold is made that way. The exp rate is increased but teh gold isn;t. Whatst he point to have all in game?
Anyway server is cool you really need to take a look at armorus.. they look godlike! koreeans rock
Old 07/08/2009, 16:45   #11

Where do you get the armors ? I play on a Korean server anyway, And there is a weapon bug, I didn't update My hunter is fine yet my warrior is not. No one is on the server either, If there is no gold no one will play, you spend half a day walking to places to level because you cant afford a gate keeper, no free res runes, What happens when you pvp ? You can only buy 2 conts that lasts 6 hours total, So when your 6 hours run out you just have to sit there just incase you die?
Old 07/08/2009, 17:12   #12

Hey youwix, why was my account banned on the forums? I am "Sebastian" and my account is banned on those forums, why? I was being very helpfull, and posted usefull topics.
Old 07/08/2009, 17:38   #13

[QUOTE=youxiw;2517422
Password protection: is another place people are having problems.
Pick ANY question, and use 4 random characters.
Any more then four seems to bug the system.

Document number: just use the numbers "123456"
[/QUOTE]

You got this from my post...wow. You deleted my post, but took what I had written..and why did you bann my account and take down all my topics and posts? So you could use them yourself?
Old 07/08/2009, 17:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by youxiw View Post
LOL PL0x, Hello, first of all, Thank you, you can come to SY shaiya. With regard to your question I am very confused, you can visit our website under the. On the registration and issue of such weapons is because a small number of all players on the shaiya do not understand why there is a misunderstanding. whether these errors should not be placed on us. With regard to the problems you mentioned. our members also have a complete detailed explanation.

joehicksPost at 4 Hour (s) ago | This Author's Posts Only "Cant Equip Items" How to fix
Ok, so "some" of you guys start game and cant equip any gear.
It's because you have Episode 4 updated ... You need to reinstall shaiya and DO NOT PATCH the updater .... and then extract the dlq.rar into the Shaiya folder .. then voila!!!
Dude, I had a topic on How to fix the problems with not being able to Equip Items. This is really fuxing bs, you take my shyt and give yourself or someone else the credit, then delete what I had........im the one that figured out that it was EP4 causing the problem..this is really ******* me off..you can fuxing ask "mint" on the forums, he saw me posting all that stuff...you sooo fuxing **** me off.
Old 07/08/2009, 18:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject24 View Post
Dude, I had a topic on How to fix the problems with not being able to Equip Items. This is really fuxing bs, you take my shyt and give yourself or someone else the credit, then delete what I had........im the one that figured out that it was EP4 causing the problem..this is really ******* me off..you can fuxing ask "mint" on the forums, he saw me posting all that stuff...you sooo fuxing **** me off.
The nubcake approves of the message above

As to the server i don't think enough points to buy just 2 runes is going to keep a community going.....a stable one at least, Runes / Prevent item drops / Double WH / Eternal Endurance, All essesntials for the average Ultimate mode pvp'er how are we supposed to supply ourselves with such if we cannot afford the addressed items?
Closed Thread