Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

no connection?

Discussion on no connection? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation no connection?

no connection?
no green arrow
pas de connection ??
pas de fleche verte

Old 05/16/2012, 09:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Is white because you use GSQL as primary connection, management is just give you access to db.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Connection
04/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Please i need help from profitional because i have connextion ADSL and when i click star to play darkorbit she give me new connection and logout and i format my pc and the problem still during please any one can help im waiting for any segues
Too many connection please how can be fix
07/15/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi I am on the vps running for the server but I got this error "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Too many connection" when running about 15 to 30 min with total login player of 15 please give me advice on this or what to do please...
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
wtf bad is with connection
12/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
i installed virtual windows and why i cant connect to internet in virtual windows?
connection: Connection refused
11/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hi Leute, ich wollte meinen server neu starten und dann kam etwas wie das hier. http://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.10.09/ug5fybhq f9b.jpg Dann habe ich es neu versucht und dann kamen manchmal Core Fehler!! Weiß jemand wie man diese Fehler beheben kann?