Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Engine + Shaiya

Discussion on Cheat Engine + Shaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat Engine + Shaiya

Was curious if anyone else has figured out how add stats with this. I have seen it been done before but lost the link to it so was wondering if anyone here know how to. I've seen a tank in etain (awhile ago) getting hit with 20-50 by a purple star hunter yet doing damge 5-12k's Demon hushing was 5-7k and behemoth was 10-12k.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 23:22   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
I really don't think you can do that, stats are not client side, there server side..
Old 07/16/2011, 23:24   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
In order to modify your stats you need to have access to Aeria's database (:
Then after that you can modify your stats all you want or you could just ask a GM nicely for it.
Cheat engine doesn't do those types of things.
You can modify your stats visually on OS but that's about it. Visually does not mean it is changed physically. Just in your eyes it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2011, 03:15   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
In order to modify your stats you need to have access to Aeria's database
Snuggle is right, normally the "hacks" you do on Shaiya by using this software (CheatEngine) are merely visuals, they are not giving you anything at all, for example, if you "hack" the gold, you will see that you have lets say 100k gold, you use CE and then it gets increased to 4bills; when you go to any NPC and try to buy something above 100k, you wont be able to buy it because you have insufficient gold, and if it is cheaper, you will buy it, but as soon as you do your gold ammount will go back to your original ammount of gold that you have.

With the Stats is way different, as it has been said already, stats are server side, not client side, that means that to modify them you would need to have access to the database to be able to find your toon in there and modify its stats manually with SQL Queries. Because of this i would be clear on saying that there is not possible to hack the stats of your toon, but if it is possible, i would love to see how it is done
Old 07/18/2011, 10:40   #5

elite*gold: 10
the only thing you can do with that is only speed hack or hit hack so GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 02:03   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
CE doesn't actually do a speed hack, it makes the whole game run faster, so i wouldn't consider it as a hack itself
Old 07/19/2011, 02:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
the only thing you can do with that is only speed hack or hit hack so GL
What is the "hit hack"