Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Online

Discussion on Shaiya Online within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2008, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by player1 View Post
Im havin a herd time runing this <-----help----->

oh and is there a way to make shaiya run 2 times on one PC

like have a Shop runing on one and ur lvling one?

somthing like that be nice ^^
impossible - its called polygamy but if you try to sign in on two clients it wont let you - the first one will get DC because your technically trying to log in from another computer, you cant do two things at once! If you had two seperate characters on two seperate accounts you could do it but you need to find a patch for the launcher that allows you to multiclient
Old 11/15/2008, 12:14   #32

hey i've tryed adding a pointer for attack speed that i found and they say to change value after adding it and when i try to change the value it won't let me, it won't even bring up the box to change it. so if someone can help me that would be great..

btw im using CE.
also i found the pointers on CE forum or maybe mpc forum can't remember

i really want to learn how to do this stuff .. since no one wants to just post anything i wouldn't redistribute anything and i wouldn't use any of the hacks during pvping i just want some so i can level up faster to get to Hard mode thats all. i have no problem doing all the leveling up work i just want to do it faster ... and all im asking for is a attack speed hack or maybe a critical hit hack thank you in advance
Old 11/19/2008, 05:12   #33

Unhappy AHHHHHHHHHHH

why isn't anyone replying to my statement plzzzzzzzzzz someone help me it took me 3days to go from lvl 30 to 32 plzzzzzzzz help someone
Old 01/17/2009, 04:11   #34

Attack Speed and Move Speed Hack

Well I figured out a attack speed hack + mov speed... this hack will make your attack speed extremly fast and your mov speed very fast ....

ok in cheat engine hit add address manually and in the address box put this >>> 0674CBA8

then in the value box put 1033

umm if any figures out the value for extremly fast attack and mov speed plz let me know

or if you don't know how to do all that just open cheat engine on the process list choose the shaiya.exe/game.exe and then click the folder icon and choose this file where ever you put it.

YES THE GAME HAS TO BE ON FOR THIS TO WORK
ALSO THIS CHEAT ONLY WORKS FOR
FIGHTER'S
RANGERS
AND MAYBE ARCHERS << HAVEN'T TRYED THEM YET
Old 02/23/2009, 23:12   #35

how to work that hack plsss tell meee
Old 03/08/2009, 22:05   #36

how do we do this again?i got the CE up.. i put it on and now there under Frozen. what do i do next
Old 08/08/2009, 17:25   #37

link doesnt work pls update
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2009, 00:24   #38

Angry

Attack Speed Does not work
Old 08/14/2009, 19:36   #39

wow atk speed doesnt even work
Old 09/05/2009, 03:31   #40

I think the attk speed hack was made for b4 Ep4 "shaiya update" i have yet to get any of the speed to work yet
Old 06/15/2010, 19:21   #41

DAMAGE HACK

yes there is a damage hack.. it's only for ranger/assassin though.... you have to get into steath mode..then unequip ur weapon and run up to a mob and attack it.. it will say *unavailable equipment* after that message shows go equip ur wep and attk will be higher.. doing this multiple times will increasy ur attack more and more... Beware though that when u go transform into a monster the hack will turn off...
Old 06/15/2010, 21:11   #42

Received Thanks: 3,086
#closed
really old!
Closed Thread