Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pillars DP/Gold

Discussion on Shaiya Pillars DP/Gold within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Pillars DP/Gold

as tittle said , i selling on pillars shaiya current items : DP , gold , items uber and so on , pm me on skype : facebook:bromax1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pillars of Shaiya (EP 4.5/5)
01/12/2016 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 39 Replies
***NOW OUT OF BETA*** Pillars of Shaiya is an ep 4.5/5 Hybrid PvPvE server. We are both a farm and PvP server and have active staff that are on at nearly all times of day. Exp rate : 2x (overall exp needed to level has been reduced significantly so it takes only around 1-2 hrs to hit lvl 60) Max Lapis : Stat Lv6, Ele Lv1, Sonic Lv2, Flash Lv1
WTT Maxed Pillars of shaiya / Shaiya Reborn accounts
07/26/2015 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Trading it for a LoL account. Add me on skype so we can talk about it, i can also sell it for € so yeah just pm me on skype. skype: paulinho.caetano
Pillars of Shaiya
06/28/2015 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 30 Replies
Pillars of Shaiya is a hybrid Ep 4.5 server that is based on the concept of the old time farming system with the good balanced PvP we all can remember. The max level is 60 and nearly everything is good old-fashioned fun without all the extra custom stuff that other pservers tend to add. Everything is farmable in game and there is no donation required. In fact, the only things you can donate for are vanity items or other items that are easily farmable (we do understand that some people don't...