Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OS OPs

Discussion on WTS OS OPs within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OS OPs

HI guys its time for me to move on from the game ive been playing for the past 3 years. My first auction is for OS OPs If it goes well and smoothly I might try a few of my many maxed sets and items here to.

Price is $0.45 per an OP

Please leave your Skype details here and I will add you to my account or pm me on the site.

Paypal is the only method accepted for payment and funds will have to have cleared before I trade OPs

I am a stand up guy and have no desire to rip anyone off, my trades are straight and honest I just have a lot of stuff tied up in a game I dont have the time to play anymore. Im happy to do lots of small transfers if it suits you and puts you at ease obviously its just more time consuming.

As I said above I have all manner of AP items Uber sets and mountains of OPs all hopefully finding a home with someone to enjoy them.

All the best and thanks for dropping by.

Bump
Old 02/27/2015, 19:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any fighter stuff?
Old 02/28/2015, 22:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutellaJunkie View Post
Do you have any fighter stuff?
An insane leggy 30 pvp set with some of the best ojs in game along with some 80 pieces let me know what your after and leave a skype addy and il talk to you directly.

Thanks a lot
Old 03/04/2015, 19:41   #4

Over 2k sold have 400 left and more coming in when I can be bothered to log and sell stuff
Old 03/14/2015, 05:58   #5

TTT 1300 left to sell