Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opīs on Server Gaia

Discussion on Opīs on Server Gaia within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Opīs on Server Gaia

Hey!

I wont to buy opīs on server Gaia when the price is right ! (0,5$ per ea)
I think I need 100 .... in a bulk and I wont to pay by paypal because "savety first"!
But the payment is from germany, i cant send a gift!
When you are intrested to sell me your opīs, pm pls!

greets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Gaia Buyer V1.5{Gaia Online}
11/19/2011 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Don't forget to +rep! About ------- Gaia buyer is a market bot for Gaia Online. It can buy items at X price and also sell them at X price. The idea is to sell for more than you pay to profit. You can also use this tool to help you with price inflation. If this is used on a wide scale it will probably kill Gaias market place, but fuck it. Buy / Sell list --------------
[WTT] 99 Wizzard/Cleric in Gaia for bow/rogue in gaia
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
So as the thread name says I want to trade my wizzy for a bower or rogue in the same server. I preffer level 95+ nice farmed chars, could be naked. If anyone will be interested I'll upload some screens here *With middleman roby your you go first!*
[Isro-Gaia] WTB, Char In Server "Gaia" 100+
10/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Heya WTT/WTB Char in server gaia 100+ here the infos about char what i want? Lv:100+ Build:Warriors/Spears"Int"/Glaviers/Bow er Force i prefer for a non verfied char or i don't need nickname's like enough to have a set , enough to have 1 silk , MUST HAVE AVATARS, >>><<< How we trading?
[Trade] {Tortus Server 4 Pantera server} 103 Gaia pet class( Evoker ) WITH deco gear
10/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
List of gear: Deco Helm Deco Gloves Deco Boots Deco Armor Deco Cape Arch angel wings +5 Level 10 Rank 5 1 hand axe Rare P.Def and Vit stones +7 Level 10 Rank 5 1 hand axe Rare P.Def and Vit stones +7 Level 10 Rank 5 summoner armor Rare P.Def and Vit stones
{Gaia} Accts {Gaia/Cypr} Uniks
01/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Accounts: 89 sorc full realm 87 knight- no realm 83 zerk-no realm Uniques: (Gaia) Kark empty