Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Shaiya US OP Hammers For all!!! HOT!!!

Discussion on Free Shaiya US OP Hammers For all!!! HOT!!! within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Shaiya US OP Hammers For all!!! HOT!!!

Hello everyone want to Get some free OP Hammers just complete a simple short survey from betacodes.info

If you live in US Do the Meet New People on Elite Diabetics! Take 30 seconds and you will get 4 OP Hammers

Details of how many OPS you get per survey are on the Site!! And My Skype is on the site as soon as you have completed survey I will know and accept you on skype and meet you and pass you the OPS

GO TO And get some OPS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OP hammers 2$ Each Shaiya US.
10/24/2020 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
x
WTS OP Hammers US Shaiya
07/28/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
I have done a few good trades and will be selling OP hammers at $2 each for now. I have a very large supply and am ready to sell whenever. PM me for my skype to talk with me. I will accept western union from anyone, and possibly paypal from a trusted individual. I will NOT be going first under any circumstances, we can keep trades low to maximize safety if you so desire. This is guaranteed not a scam. I will open a trade with you on this site and we will be talking all throughout the...
WTS OP Hammers $2 Each Shaiya US
03/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 16 Replies
Hello everyone after a long holiday I'm back up selling OP Hammers again. I have massive list of people that buy from me and all are very happy, i sell to most the uber players in shaiya.. And my OPS I sell are all Legit so you don't have to worry about ever getting banned because you won't. Deal with me you are guaranteed %100 safety and satisfashion.. Only seriouse people that want to buy OPS Message me with your Skype/Msn.
WTS OP Hammers $2 Each Shaiya US
01/21/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone after a long holiday I'm back up selling OP Hammers again. I have massive list of people that buy from me and all are very happy, i sell to most the uber players in shaiya.. And my OPS I sell are all Legit so you don't have to worry about ever getting banned because you won't. Deal with me you are guaranteed %100 safety and satisfashion.. Only seriouse people that want to buy OPS Message me with your Skype/Msn.
Selling OP Hammers $2 Each Shaiya US
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone I'm selling OP Hammers $2 each.. If you want to buy message me your skype Buy 10 OP Hammers you get 2 free 250 Hammers ready to sell. If want to buy message me your skype