Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Shaiya Account 70def 70fighter

Discussion on WTS Shaiya Account 70def 70fighter within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Shaiya Account 70def 70fighter

The account has a level 70 fighter and a level 70 defender. the def is clean. The fighter is loaded with all ele2 max enchants uber gear and more. If interested i can provide more detail. Please reply right away.

on Lailah server
Old 12/29/2011, 14:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened696 View Post
The account has a level 70 fighter and a level 70 defender. the def is clean. The fighter is loaded with all ele2 max enchants uber gear and more. If interested i can provide more detail. Please reply right away.

on Lailah server
I will buy
Old 12/29/2011, 16:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much
?
Old 12/29/2011, 23:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could you send me a pm, and provide more proofs, please.
Old 12/30/2011, 20:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi me intresting u acc,so pm me back price and wat u have gear and som ss pls,if u intersting to sell.Tnks
Old 01/01/2012, 11:20   #6

I have been playing shaiya since beta. I started out as a simple noob just having fun with the game. As a mmo enthusiast i quickly rose and became addicted as many do. I realized in order to keep up with this game i either needed to spend endless hours on it or spend a lot of money. That is what i did for quite some time. Unfortunatly time and money is not something i have any more.
There are a few worries i have if i continue on with this. Will i get ripped off? How much is the account worth? How does a payment transaction go through with something like this. Im afraid im just very sceptical about this and know very little on how this is done.
I assure you i want to sell this account and i want whoever to be satisfied with the deal just as long as its fair and not too much of a risk or hassle. I seem to have gotten a lot of pms and some replys. Im not sure how to go about the next steps but i will figure it out. I will work on posting some gear and stuff like that for you to view. I have been told from several what i can get for this account and whats its worth but really it comes down to what someone is willing to pay and what im willing to let it go for. Please let me know if you have any ideas for me. I obviously cannot share my name and i will have to name change drop guild and do all that happy stuff but i can tell you i have been in one of lailahs top guilds for some years now and know a thing or two about a thing or two.

This is most of the gear on the account. There isa other stuff in warehouse to be included or not. The details of all the items can be handled when the time comes
Old 01/03/2012, 00:52   #7

so nobody wants to take a wack at it? Account pluss all gear i listed give or take. The only other way i can think of doing this is to tally up all the gears worth in ops. Then add ops+fighter+def+discount or something like that. Unless you have a better idea. Like i said work with me here im sure we can work something out. thanx
Old 01/03/2012, 03:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you have skype I will work out a deal with you that suits you and me, message me your skype or msn
Old 01/20/2012, 22:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Add me on skype nikolas.dirlis or send me an email on so that we can talk about a deal

Thanks
Old 01/30/2012, 19:49   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you post pic again link is broken