Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya EP4.5 Client

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya EP4.5 Client within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2014, 12:40   #121

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
Thank you, Teddy for the new link.

#Added to the Index!
Old 02/09/2015, 14:09   #122

elite*gold: 0
thanks,for all now i've now created my own game cryptic shaiya i am inviting you to play our games and i will make you GM
Old 12/13/2015, 16:37   #123

Someone still has the original patch game.ex the US ?
Please contact us if you please. :\
Old 12/13/2015, 17:06   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoaman View Post
Someone still has the original patch game.ex the US ?
Please contact us if you please. :\
What are you even asking? This is the "original" patch from the US. If you mean is there a version of this with the game.exe using 127.0.0.1 then turn back from whence you came.

If you can't even change the IP of this game.exe then there are little hopes for you. There are even tools that will do it for you if you're so incompetent to even do it manually through hex yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2016, 10:15   #125

Arieze why not effect to click a client download
please help me to make mediafire download
Old 09/24/2016, 14:16   #126

Received Thanks: 1,161
The download works fine. Just click on Regular Download, wait 5 seconds and enter the captcha.
Old 10/20/2017, 02:37   #127

I am very nub. From looking on this forum for about a month and humming and hawing about the development of pservers. So If I were to download this 4.5 files it will be the original from US. This means I will have to have customized scripts in order to change things like exp/drop rates/mob drops/ etc. ? Once I input the scripts (codes?) And if there are bugs that need to be fixed are there specified scripts or codes that I need that will automatically fix these once I use them? Is it worth it to have someone develop a server or self educate myself (I go to university and already brain dead). A lot of these threads are old so I am weary about using the files posted from some time ago.
If anyone has useful advice on this I know and im sure there IS many threads but it would be useful if I can have my questions on the foundations of a server answered in point form so I can have a better outlook on whats required.

Server I would like to open: 4.5
Old 10/20/2017, 06:00   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity0001 View Post
I am very nub. From looking on this forum for about a month and humming and hawing about the development of pservers. So If I were to download this 4.5 files it will be the original from US. This means I will have to have customized scripts in order to change things like exp/drop rates/mob drops/ etc. ? Once I input the scripts (codes?) And if there are bugs that need to be fixed are there specified scripts or codes that I need that will automatically fix these once I use them? Is it worth it to have someone develop a server or self educate myself (I go to university and already brain dead). A lot of these threads are old so I am weary about using the files posted from some time ago.
If anyone has useful advice on this I know and im sure there IS many threads but it would be useful if I can have my questions on the foundations of a server answered in point form so I can have a better outlook on whats required.

Server I would like to open: 4.5
this is the original ep4.5 client, so if i were to open a ep4 server, i would use this client and omega server files. everything should be os default. also i dont believe there should be many bugs because ep4 was mostly clean and bug free. feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Closed Thread

Tags
ariez, client, ep4.5, shaiya, talandra