Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP7 Chinese PServer Files

Discussion on EP7 Chinese PServer Files within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EP7 Chinese PServer Files

Hello People,

I am feeling generous today and would like to share with all of you in the spirit of ELITEPVPER community. Here are the latest EP 7 Chinese PServer Files. Actually the Chinese EP 7 is what EP 5 to US. It is when the Chinese started playing with EP3 then AEG started Shaiya US, thus EP1 US (AEG Started slow thus 3 version behind but only by "name" not in functionality and structure). When the Chinese already at EP 7, then only EP 5 in the US.

There isnt any difference between EP 7 Chinese Edition with EP 5 US edition. The source is the same. I've confirmed this after making comparison between the 2 Clients data files. Also, the Chinese Ep7 is called "Sacred Relic" but in chinese which has the same title as EP 5 US. However the chinese version is always 3 - 5 mths faster than the US version. Therefore you will find latest Armor, etc when playing Shaiya Chinese Edition.

So whats the difference between this PServer Files with the one with EP4 found here? Well EP7 Chinese PServer contained the latest DB, maps files and it is compatible with EP5 US Client. Item is the latest, as well as the Mobs. Including the latest maps. One thing that is not updated is the Skills. I guess either the Chinese PServer Developer havent figure out this as well (because I having headache trying to fix this too but no luck yet and those already fix this not willing to share due to competitive advantage) or just not releasing it to the public yet.

Notes: The Pserver files itself are already in English and loosely translated.

Here is the files:
RapidShare

MediaFire (Thanks to ProfNerwosol as he did the effort of uploading it here)

Here is the fix for the Skills Table. Was done by by "Evilgenx" from another forum. Thanks to him, he managed to include some fixes for the error in the previous store proc as well. This is a fix for the Skills Table, not the fix for the Skills issue to pass level 3, which its confirmed that it is the ps_game.exe that causing the skills not able to be update pass level 3. The ps_game.exe really need a major overhaul. It wont be easy but the ps_game.exe is pretty old and it have been reused and modified overtime.

Skills Table Fix:

Hopefully someone could figure out how to fix the ps_game.exe and share with the rest of us here

If you like what you see on the files, just a simple thank you would do :P

INSTRUCTION:
This is a simple instructions. Don't expect me to explain everything becoz i just dont have enough time even for myself.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
This instruction is given with the assumption that you haven't install Private Server + Database yet. It is meant for clean and new installation only.
If you plan to use this for upgrading, please save all your files and database first ok? Dont come and blame me if anything happened to your old Shaiya Installation if you dont backup.

Step 1: Extracting ShaiyaServer Folder
- Extract the Folder from the zipped files to D:\ or C:\ or whichever drive but must be at the main (e.g. D:\ShaiyaServer) ok? I havent try on sub folder, so if you plan to install under sub folder, well you can try but dont expect an answer if it doesn't work ok?

Step 2: Attaching Database Files to your SQL Server
(I am assuming you already have an SQL Server installed with a DB Admin already in place. This will only work with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 or 2008, express edition (not sure, never tried it before), Standard and Enterprise Edition. If you not yet have this? then go install one. There is another enough info on how to install MS SQL Server, therefore i wont list it here again. and dont bother asking me too.

- Open your SMSS and attach the database Files from the [drive]:\ShaiyaServer\DATABASE\*.* (please attach all database files).
Notes: If you dont know how to attach database files, here is a simple tutorial on how to attach the database files (
)

- Then go to your ShaiyaServer main folder, inside there is a file called "SQL New Installation.sql". Please open this file (if you install SMSS, it will open the file automatically in the SMSS, or else just manually open this files in notepad or something then copy and paste it on a new query ). From here please edit any text with 'your-db-username' to your db admin name and 'your-db-userpassword' to your db Admin password. Once you done that, just excute the query.

Step 3: Running your ShaiyaServer
- Go to your ShaiyaServer folder. Run the shaiya_svc_register.bat
- Once you run that, go to PSM_Server folder. Click on PSMServer_Mgr.exe. This is run the Server Patch Config Windows (or PSM Server Manager)
- From there, go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Apply Windows Registry"
- Again go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Service Install All".

Next is:
- on the main PSM Server Manager windows, please click on "Session". See DB, then please edit the Account (enter your DB Admin username) and Passwd (and enter your DB Admin password) and click "Apply All DB Account + Passwd" button. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DB Username and Password is correct or else the service wont run.
- on the main PSM Server Manager windows, please select GameGroups > GameGroups01. From here please updates 2 things: Public IP (change it to your ShaiyServer IP Address or else leave it as 127.0.0.1 but if leave it make sure you client is pointed to this address. I am just assuming that you using the same Machine for both Client and Server). Then also change the Public Name such as "My Server" or "Gaia" something, your choice really.
- Go to Server Update > then select "Update to all server". Wait for it to finish update.
- Then go to Control Service > and Select Start All Server Service.

Final Step:
Client Version Verification
Login01 - Right Command pop-up dialog box, enter / vchkoff press Enter!

NP related Verification
Game - Right Command pop-up dialog box enter / nprotectoff press Enter!
Thanks
52 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 00:12   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
nooo you cant have EP7. we all know shaiya 66 has those.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 17:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baneofhell View Post
nooo you cant have EP7. we all know shaiya 66 has those.
66Shaiya is called EP7 because they added custom content. that's all. Drop the silly name. It's EP5 client.

Now I'm really interested. Going to see how the new database looks like.

EDIT:

I compressed the files with 7z, made it an exe file and uploaded to mediafire.com. I heard some have problems using rapidshare.

Here's the link:

James, it would be great if you could add the link to your post.
Thanks.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 20:15   #4

Oh guessed what i just discovered? I just find out that AEG uses Shaiya Vietnam (eplay) Client Data as a based for translation. Don't believe me? If you using the latest EP5 data, try this get item 44 144... the entire description is vietnamese.

H?p "Qua Trung Thu" = H?p "Through Autumn" for whatever it means.
Old 09/03/2010, 22:04   #5

Received Thanks: 1,777
lol i was obviously trolling in my post about shaiya66...........realy its sad when i have to explain my trolling
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/05/2010, 01:48   #6

"realy its sad when i have to explain my trolling"

i lol'd
Old 09/05/2010, 06:49   #7

Check page 1 guys (my top post), I included the new Skills Table Fix but its not the fix for the Skills issue to pass level 3. But still may be useful. Thanks
Old 09/28/2010, 19:25   #8

one question bro, first thank u for this post and i did (thank u at the post), Second the file that we download dose not have and OMG_Web file in the database and in the Query u write to inseret something there and it keeps giving me that this file cant be found any help will be appreciated ty.
Old 09/28/2010, 20:45   #9

You don't need OMG_Web database. It's not needed for the server to function.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 21:13   #10

but ok i know that it is not mandatory for the server and i add the user by myself i attached everything and when i try to register i mean when i click on Shaiya_svs register.bat, it said invalid it is already exist and even i add the file by myself and everything went good till i have all pause green but when i started all, all stay pause i tried and checked all .ini file all good, also i made a server before and its all good but this one i dont know wt is the wrong i tried my best.
i am sure it must give me two success when i install right?
but instead it gives me two invalid and that it is already exsit
Old 09/29/2010, 19:49   #11

but still the storm skill for the mage is still not working.
Old 09/29/2010, 20:16   #12

elite*gold: 17
fersteh ich das richtig .?
sind das die ep Files
Old 09/30/2010, 01:12   #13

can any 1 tell me please watt IP should i look for in the game.exe on ep 5??cas i tryed to find it and no luc ...
Old 09/30/2010, 01:26   #14

Old 09/30/2010, 03:22   #15

ty for the answer Clonaid..but i have 1 more problem ..my gameserver wont take any comand(

what can i do ?

Tags
ep 5 server, ep 7, latest private server, private server