Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Website Ep 7 [ NEW ]

Discussion on Shaiya Website Ep 7 [ NEW ] within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Shaiya Website Ep 7 [ NEW ]

Hi,

php shaiya website that runs SQL database file and please share with me.!

img :

img :

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2015, 19:25   #2

This is not a guide or a release of anything. You have posted a question/request in the wrong section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2015, 20:02   #3

the right section to post this in would be .
Old 12/29/2015, 11:16   #4

Make your friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 02:10   #5

Buenas tardes disculpen no se ingles así que solo lo are al español. Mm ya hace varios meses que empecé a hacer mi ser ver shaiya ya modifique el server ya estoy esperando a mediados de enero para abrir, pero no tengo ideas de web para el registro en lo posible si alguien me podría ayudar.. ////aclaro no tengo nada solo el campo que lo acabo de descargar
Old 01/11/2016, 10:08   #6

elite*gold: 195
This is my website from Shaiya Reborn which is now closed unfortunately! If you looking for a smart guy who is able to build you kind of this website , ask DEV Sarest! His skype id is: sarest3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/22/2016, 17:02   #7

help me website files???
Old 09/22/2016, 19:58   #8

You can ask Sarest if you are too lazy to make yours He sells good websites.
Old 09/22/2016, 23:26   #9

Received Thanks: 1,161
I have the files that work locally, but unfortunately not releasing them as I paid to get some work done on them and countless hours of my work went into them as well.

I might at some point in the future, but not now as I don't want all servers running around with the same website as I do.
Old 09/23/2016, 01:34   #10

Sarest was also recommended to me, and i thought i did a good investment buying a website from him due to the lack if time and bit of knowledge, it took almost a full month for the website to be fixed, some days cause i had the wrong time zone, after that i waited another 2 weeks for him to finish the website, he never logged back in, i decided to make a paypal dispute, after 10 mins or an hour maybe he logs in to argue about it, i won't say what he said but literally called me a noob when i didnt fixed the website my self, but if you pay $100 for something you literally specting it to work. So i don't recommend Sarest for anything related to website, since he always says he has more customers and this and that, and tells you tomorrow, than on tomorrow another excuse... Just my own experience, up to you people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2016, 00:10   #11

Well, last year i have buyed from him also my other friends buyed from him. We never got problem and when we dealed he gave me in 2-3 days that what i want i also recommend you can buy from sarest and he is good supporting and showing you how it is works. I am not good at Web things but after he tell me i even understand what i have to do you can just keep trying to learn what those things are. Also if he cant answer exact moment you want it means he is busy or rarely online on skype or whatever. But when he is online he will write back to you dont worry. And also another problem if you buyed something and get files from him you shouldnt refund. This is really disrespectfull.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2016, 18:21   #12

I agree with Bondax He's a trusted seller