Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Encrypted passwords

Discussion on [Release] Encrypted passwords within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
[Release] Encrypted passwords

---
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/31/2015, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,452

You should also explain people that this is a one-way encryption, also known as hashing, and it cannot be undone.
You also have a weird fetish for triggers, just saying.

Other than that, good job.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/31/2015, 15:43   #3

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post

You should also explain people that this is a one-way encryption, also known as hashing, and it cannot be undone.
You also have a weird fetish for triggers, just saying.

Other than that, good job.
I didn't see that other thread, thanks for pointing it out. I figured since I haven't known anybody to use something like this, then maybe nobody has released it for those who don't know how to do it themselves. Anybody with a remote understanding of what MD5 is should know hashing is irreversible, but maybe I'm assuming too much from this community.

I agree, I do enjoy the use of triggers. I come primarily from a Java background for application development, and my colleagues and I like to keep modularity in applications, for sake of making it easier to manage on a grand scale (due to the nature of such a verbose language).

Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2015, 18:51   #4

elite*gold: 0
Nice thanks
Old 06/06/2015, 18:04   #5

thanks!
Old 06/06/2015, 22:41   #6

how would i make the webmall stil be able 2 use the user/pass