Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] 30 Days Costume Rune

Discussion on [RELEASE] 30 Days Costume Rune within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow REQUEST FOR DELETING TOPIC

#REQUEST FOR DELETION
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2014, 08:58   #2

Very good, but I wonder if I create costumes with id 100 250 for example where the mute script the id?

Question:
And if by chance someone keep the costumes in warehouse?
Old 08/30/2014, 10:17   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Wondering why this is an advanced script. I tried to write it in a very simple manner, for anyone to understand. I assume I should stop selling things to Anos if I don't wanna see them end up on elitepvpers. If I were you I'd have the common decency of not asking people to thank me for other people's work. I woke up to check elitepvpers like I do every morning, and I said ok, he made this thing, let's check it out. What I ended up seeing was the EXACT SAME code and table definitions that I made for Anos a few weeks back.

If this took you days to write, Mohammed, I suggest you go back to "hacking". Even if you constantly fail at it, it takes less than days. Cheerios.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 08/30/2014, 16:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Wondering why this is an advanced script. I tried to write it in a very simple manner, for anyone to understand. I assume I should stop selling things to Anos if I don't wanna see them end up on elitepvpers. If I were you I'd have the common decency of not asking people to thank me for other people's work. I woke up to check elitepvpers like I do every morning, and I said ok, he made this thing, let's check it out. What I ended up seeing was the EXACT SAME code and table definitions that I made for Anos a few weeks back.

If this took you days to write, Mohammed, I suggest you go back to "hacking". Even if you constantly fail at it, it takes less than days. Cheerios.
Still at it? even after proving to you? lawl. some kids just won't bother growing up
Old 08/30/2014, 16:27   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed as request
Closed Thread

Tags
dev, epic, release, shaiya