Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya ep4.5 server complete but unedited

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya ep4.5 server complete but unedited within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Shaiya ep4.5 server complete but unedited

i thought this might help anyone who would need this so no GG game.exe and rared shaiya ep4.5 client unedited

-ip 127.0.0.1

-server files

- unedited/clean

auto increment is not set up
kill glitch is not fix (120k)

If you need a tut on how to I can make one from SQL all the way to client
Thanks
9 Users

Tags
shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Unedited Website Template
01/24/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Hello, i would like to release a template for the friendly and awesome community. This is unedited because this is my website, when i first bought it. You will need Photoshop and any kind of text editor. Everybody says that DreamWeaver is required, but in my opinion, thats only for nubs :) (im not saying you cant use it lol) I always use TextPad as my text editor, by the way. Well, skipping to the good part. Link if you wish to buy: Dynamic XHTML - Corporate - Dynamic CSS Templates -...
Complete shaiya private server guide
12/10/2010 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
I have been looking for a guide to create an online shaiya private server for free. The only thing i can find is a localized version. Can i just make an sql database store info and what do i need (txt files and names). Someone please help or i can give pass to someone else (sql and ftp) I am not looking for profit i just want a server to test builds on and to learn some programming languages to make my own online game. Plz help
shaiya server [100% Complete]
12/02/2009 - Shaiya - 68 Replies
Placement: D: \ SHAIYA_SERVER \ SERVER mysql2000 1.服务安装.bat 2.服务启动.bat 3.D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Server -- PSMServer_Mgr.exe