Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]How to make account through data base

Discussion on [TUT]How to make account through data base within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT]How to make account through data base

this is me making a account through database hope this help you guys out there
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2011, 11:01   #2

Received Thanks: 1,286
So I watched part of it, my internet is being err weird, and taking forever to load things. But I noticed you have the database "OMG_GameWeb". That database is redundant data, and it's not necessarily needed.

If you have the Login procedure [PS_UserData].[dbo].[usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan] for the database that requires "OMG_GameWeb" I can show you how to "bypass" the need for it, and be just fine. Or even better, an example of what I use to check passwords:
Code:
SELECT
	@UserUID=[UserUID],
	@Status=[Status],
	@Leave=[Leave],
	@UseQueue=[UseQueue]
FROM Users_Master AS UM
WHERE UM.UserID = @UserID
	AND UM.Pw = CONVERT(VARBINARY,HASHBYTES('SHA1',UM.Salt + CAST(@InPassword AS VARBINARY)));
Ignoring the CONVERT and such on the Pw (My database is encrypted), That's basically what you'd need to bypass the need for "OMG_GameWeb". Of course there is more to it, but yeah. :P

If you post your login SP, I'd be happy to edit it for you.
Old 08/02/2011, 11:53   #3

sure u can edit it for me it was a draft and dont have time to fix it busy atm
Old 08/02/2011, 12:46   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
There is a [How to]Register Accounts on the DataBase by AriezOMG already...no point on making threads explaining how to do something when there is already a thread explaining it
Old 08/02/2011, 12:46   #5

Received Thanks: 1,286
You would have to either post your login SP for me, or PM it to me.
Old 08/03/2011, 03:39   #6

Received Thanks: 1,066
Question
Since you are making the accounts in that table
How are you supposed to set someone as an admin, set donation points, find the ip, etc
That's all held in userdata > user_master o.o
Like silent said the OMG_GameWEB is redundant data...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/09/2013, 14:46   #7

Hello friends
Sorry to be reviving the post, but could someone help me how to do the procedure of creating normal account (client) by database?
The esplicação the Bucky-69 was quite efficient, but it can only create accounts AMD / GM.
Could someone help me? pls
Old 03/09/2013, 17:41   #8

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
the only difference between normal and GM/ADM account is that u set the value "Admin" to false, "Adminlevel" to 0, "Status" to 0 and "Usertyp" to N
Old 04/16/2017, 03:05   #9

podrian hacer un tuto con fotos o videos de como crear una web de shaiya? es que la guia que hay no se entiende muy bien o almenos yo no la logro entender... levo 3 dias sin saber como se hace.... si alguien podria hacer un pequeño tuto con video o fotos se lo agradeceria mucho
Old 04/16/2017, 05:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKMalox View Post
podrian hacer un tuto con fotos o videos de como crear una web de shaiya? es que la guia que hay no se entiende muy bien o almenos yo no la logro entender... levo 3 dias sin saber como se hace.... si alguien podria hacer un pequeño tuto con video o fotos se lo agradeceria mucho
Trata de no postear la misma pregunta tantas veces, y sobre todo no revivir posts tan viejos. Te llamarán la atención.

Sobre la página, busca tutoriales de php y html (hay muchos en youtube), y ahí podrás ir entendiendo las guías de aquí.
Ten en cuenta que si instalas una web siguiendo un video, pero sin saber como funciona todo, te arriesgas a que la hackeen por fallas de seguridad, y aquí hay mucha gente esperando la oportunidad de hacer daño a otros servers.
Thanks
1 User